|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Plato say really caused children?
(a) The banal need for beauty.
(b) The desire of men to see themselves.
(c) The repercussions of pride.
(d) The act of beauty replicating itself.
2. Which of these writers is NOT cited in the first half of this book?
3. What kind of approach does Scarry say feminism takes?
4. Why was Voroccio important to Da Vinci?
(a) He inspired Da Vinci.
(b) He was a father figure to Da Vinci.
(c) He tutored under Da Vinci.
(d) He had an affair with Da Vinci.
5. Whom did Odysseus visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted "The Morning Session"?
2. How many times was Odyessus saved by beauty?
3. How did Da Vinci create beauty?
4. What kind of book is this?
5. Scarry says there is no end to ______________for beauty.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)