|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of approach does Scarry say Marxism takes?
2. What kind of writing from Danto is cited in this book?
(a) A song.
(b) A couplet.
(c) An anthem.
(d) A sonnet.
3. Which one of these is one of the errors in beauty listed in this book?
(a) Attributes being unevenly noted.
(b) The variety of perspectives.
(c) The self indulgence of it.
(d) All the abuse it causes.
4. Where does Scarry look for beauty?
(d) All of these.
5. Whom did Odysseus visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What form did Scarry study most in Matisse's work?
2. What led to Proust's desire to stay somewhere the rest of his life?
3. What kind of moment does Scarry say follows most errors?
4. Where did Scarry first see beauty in a certain tree?
5. What does Matisse say her preference in trees kept her from doing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)