|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree did Matisse always hate?
2. Where does Scarry look for beauty?
(a) All of these.
3. Scarry says most beauty is what kind of event?
4. To what kind of craving does Scarry compare beauty?
5. What kind of error does Scarry say is not an error of beauty?
(a) Religious error.
(b) Philosophical errors.
(c) Intellectual errors.
(d) Visual errors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the poet who wrote about mistakes in beauty describe these mistakes?
2. What does Scarry say we should stop doing to objects?
3. Scarry says there is no end to ______________for beauty.
4. Who wrote poems about mistakes in beauty?
5. What does Scarry say brings about equality in society?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)