|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "The Morning Session" painted?
2. What kind of tree did Matisse always hate?
3. What does Scarry say we should stop doing to objects?
(a) Caring about them.
(b) Using them.
(c) Judging them.
(d) Scorning them.
4. What does Scarry say has an immortal reach?
5. Who painted "The Morning Session"?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocked Scarry about the bird in the tree?
2. Scarry says beauty ignites a desire for ____________.
3. What form did Scarry study most in Matisse's work?
4. What kind of writing from Danto is cited in this book?
5. What struck Odysseus first about the person he visited?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)