|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What replaces the paint brush for part of The Morning Session?
(b) Palm fronds.
(d) Ink pens.
2. What was Proust's occupation?
3. What kind of error does Scarry say is not an error of beauty?
(a) Visual errors.
(b) Religious error.
(c) Philosophical errors.
(d) Intellectual errors.
4. When was "The Painter and His Model, Studio Interior" created?
5. Who painted "The Morning Session"?
(c) Oscar Wilde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree did Matisse always hate?
2. What object did Matisse write about?
3. What kind of book is this?
4. What changed in Scarry's vision when she found beauty in a certain tree?
5. What kind of moment does Scarry say follows most errors?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)