|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of approach does Scarry say feminism takes?
2. To what kind of craving does Scarry compare beauty?
3. What kind of moment does Scarry say follows most errors?
(a) A moment of revelation.
(b) A moment of clarity.
(c) A moment of confusion.
(d) A moment of decision.
4. Whom did Danto write to in his excerpt in this book?
5. What kind of approach does Scarry say Marxism takes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarry say is our major limitation in seeing beauty?
2. How does Scarry prove her ideas about beauty?
3. What replaces the paint brush for part of The Morning Session?
4. What is Scarry's third conclusion about Odysseus's visit?
5. How did Scarry feel about Plato's ideas about beauty?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)