|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted "The Morning Session"?
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. How did Scarry feel about Plato's ideas about beauty?
(a) She is confused by them.
(b) She is amused by them.
(c) She hates them.
(d) She agreed with them.
3. What baroque writer did Scarry quote to illustrate the link between beauty and justice?
(a) None of these.
4. What was Iris Murdoch's occupation?
(b) Motivational Speaker.
5. Scarry says most beauty is what kind of event?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Scarry find a motif?
2. What fear did Matisse write about?
3. When did beauty in post colonialism make a huge entrance in studies?
4. What impulse does Scarry say beauty creates?
5. What does beauty urge people to do in a good way?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)