|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these is one of the errors in beauty listed in this book?
(a) All the abuse it causes.
(b) The variety of perspectives.
(c) Attributes being unevenly noted.
(d) The self indulgence of it.
2. What is a motif?
(a) A repeated pattern.
(b) A kind of poem.
(c) A theme.
(d) A way of expression.
3. What did Euripides describe in detail?
(c) Assembly halls.
4. What does Scarry try to include in her writing?
5. Scarry says most beauty is what kind of event?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wittgenstein say Leonardo Da Vinci created pure beauty?
2. What comes from perfect justice?
3. Why do some people claim beauty is not earned?
4. What replaces the paint brush for part of The Morning Session?
5. How many kinds of perception does Scarry talk about in this book?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)