|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty is compacted with ______________.
2. What led to beauty being trapped in a particular realm?
(a) The negative views about it.
(b) The poems written about it.
(c) Its demotion.
(d) People changing its ideas.
3. What is the first kind of perception described by Scarry?
4. What did Euripides describe in detail?
(a) Assembly halls.
5. What was Proust's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pressure does beauty cause?
2. Who was Wittgenstein?
3. What is the first phase used to illustrate the link between beauty and justice?
4. Why does the author want to perpetuate beauty?
5. What can never be harmful?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)