|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Scarry find a motif?
(a) In art.
(b) In her taste.
(c) In beauty.
(d) In music.
2. What does Scarry say validates the existence of some things?
(a) Its affect on other things.
(b) Its place in history.
(c) Its beauty.
(d) Its reputation.
3. What kind of tree did Matisse always hate?
4. Whom did Danto write to in his excerpt in this book?
5. What does Matisse say should increase beauty in strange things?
(a) Agreeable opinions.
(b) Happy memories.
(c) Cultural differences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Odysseus visit?
2. Who painted "The Morning Session"?
3. What was Proust's occupation?
4. What kind of moment does Scarry say precedes most errors?
5. How did Da Vinci create beauty?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)