|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of moment does Scarry say precedes most errors?
(a) A moment of decision.
(b) A moment of confusion.
(c) A moment of clarity.
(d) A moment of revelation.
2. What kind of moment does Scarry say follows most errors?
(a) A moment of confusion.
(b) A moment of decision.
(c) A moment of revelation.
(d) A moment of clarity.
3. How many conclusions did Scarry have about Odysseus's visit?
4. When was "The Painter and His Model, Studio Interior" created?
5. When did beauty in post colonialism make a huge entrance in studies?
(a) The 1990's.
(b) The 1960's.
(c) The 1980's.
(d) The 1970's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object did Matisse write about?
2. What was Matisse's occupation?
3. Why did Matisse have the fear she did?
4. When does Scarry say beauty is not sacred?
5. Who wrote about Odysseus?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)