|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Beauty and Being Wrong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scarry says there is no end to ______________for beauty.
(a) The place.
(b) The need.
(c) All of these.
(d) The desire.
2. Who wrote about Odysseus?
3. How does Scarry say she feels when she stops craving beauty?
4. What fear did Matisse write about?
(a) She would never be beautiful.
(b) She would die and lose her beauty.
(c) She had missed other beauties in life.
(d) Others would never see her beauty.
5. What does Scarry say is the first form of art replication?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote poems about mistakes in beauty?
2. Why was Voroccio important to Da Vinci?
3. What does Matisse blame for her preference in trees?
4. Whom did Odysseus visit?
5. What does Scarry say marked works created imperfectly?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)