|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zane realize he has to stop in this chapter?
2. What is Luna given to defend herself against the dragon?
(a) An axe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sword.
(d) A staff.
3. Who seduced the ten-year-old boy?
(a) A relative.
(b) A piano teacher.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A female neighbor.
4. What does Luna use to heal herself?
(a) A magic flower.
(b) A magic stone.
(c) Magic moss.
(d) A magic mushroom.
5. Who wants to talk to Zane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
6. What part of Sean's clothing did Molly adjust?
(a) His coat.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His tie.
(d) His hat.
7. Who causes Zane to almost hit a pedestrian?
(a) A cyclist.
(b) A train driver.
(c) A truck driver.
(d) A bus driver.
8. What is Death's Greek name?
(c) Rigor Mortis.
9. Where does Zane have his next appointment?
(a) A dance hall.
(b) A jazz bar.
(c) A housing estate.
(d) A ballroom.
10. What kind of drawing does Molly show Zane and Luna at the carnival?
(a) Animal drawings.
(b) Children's drawings.
(c) Caveman drawings.
(d) Dinosaur drawings.
11. What does Luna want Zane to wear?
(a) His suit.
(b) His jeans.
(c) His hood.
(d) His cloak.
12. Why is Molly looking forward to visiting hell?
(a) She has friends there.
(b) She wants to buy some new clothes.
(c) Her mother is there.
(d) She has heard it is fun.
13. What is the name of the friend Molly meets in this chapter?
14. What country is Satan planning to take over?
15. What does Ginny think causes death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilda disguise herself as?
2. What does Zane use for an airtube?
3. How does Zane decide he will work in Chapter 9?
4. What does Zane use to kill the hounds?
5. What does Zane pull from Nature's body?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)