|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the end of the concert?
(a) Social Services.
(b) The police.
(c) Medical staff.
2. What kind of animal can Death's car turn into?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A cow.
(c) A bull.
(d) A horse.
3. What does the young girl use to kill both herself and an enemy soldier?
(a) A machine gun.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A musket.
(d) A mine.
4. Where does Zane hear the voice at the end of the chapter?
(b) In the train.
(c) In the car.
5. What hymn does the old man say he wants to hear?
(b) Morning is Broken.
(c) Dance, Dance.
(d) Holy, Holy, Holy.
6. What does the nurse believe the boy suffers from?
(b) Genetic depression.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
7. What does Zane use to travel back to his house?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A magic carpet.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) A magic broom.
8. Who saves Angelica when she falls?
(a) The proprieter.
(c) The magician.
9. Who explains to Zane about Purgatory?
(b) His chambermaid.
(d) His butler.
10. What points Death to the next soul he has to take?
(a) A chain.
(b) A stick.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A sythe.
11. What is the television news about?
(a) Fun fairs.
12. What does the nurse say the boy is addicted to?
13. What does Zane use as a weapon to protect himself against the griffins?
(a) A sword.
(b) A machete.
(c) A scythe.
(d) A spear.
14. What does the magician offer Zane in exchange for letting him live?
(a) His dog.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His spell book.
(d) His stones.
15. Where does Zane have to deliver the baby's soul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mess O'Pottage sell?
2. Where does Zane now have a mansion?
3. What is the old man in the nursing home tied to?
4. What city has the ghost been summoned to?
5. What it is the name of the woman who enters Zane's apartment?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)