|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who explains to Zane about Purgatory?
(b) His chambermaid.
(d) His butler.
2. What does the magician give Zane that will help Luna fall in love with him?
(a) A stone.
(b) A shield.
(c) A pill.
(d) A mask.
3. What should Death have wrapped around himself tightly to prevent his death?
(a) His chain.
(b) His belt.
(c) His hood.
(d) His cloak.
4. What kind of magic does the magician practice?
(a) White magic.
(b) Black magic.
(c) Soul magic.
(d) Death magic.
5. Which piece of Death's jewelry can translate languages?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His earring.
(c) His ring.
(d) His bracelet.
6. Where does Mortis take Zane at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) Death's mansion.
(c) The magician's house.
(d) Zane's old apartment.
7. What guards the wealthy estate?
8. What does Zane pull from the dead woman's body?
(a) Her guts.
(b) Her brain.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her soul.
9. What is the name of the magician's daughter?
10. What does Zane find he can delay for ten minutes?
11. What kind of photographs does Zane try to sell in this chapter?
(a) Photos of shells.
(b) Photos of naked women.
(c) Photos of auras.
(d) Photos of ghosts.
12. What does Chronos say the watch keeps track of?
(a) Death's starting and finishing time.
(b) Heaven and Hell's opening hours.
(c) Death's backlog.
(d) Satan's movements.
13. What does Zane use to travel back to his house?
(a) A magic broom.
(b) A magic carpet.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A unicorn.
14. What will death's shoes allow Zane to walk on?
15. Who has the magician transferred his sins to?
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose office does the woman say Zane must take over?
2. Who did the magician make an arrangement with?
3. What hymn does the old man say he wants to hear?
4. Why is Zane evicted from his apartment?
5. Whose death does the death stone predict?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)