|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wealth stone find under Zane's shoe?
(a) A ring.
(b) A gold piece.
(c) A bank note.
(d) A penny.
2. What is the only thing the wealth stone is good at finding?
(a) Loose change.
(b) Lost souls.
(c) Old money.
3. Why is Zane evicted from his apartment?
(a) He is sharing the house.
(b) He has a pet.
(c) He has not paid the rent.
(d) He is human.
4. Where is Zane's next appointment?
5. What will the proprietor give Zane in exchange for allowing him to connect with Zane's love?
(a) A life stone.
(b) A wealth stone.
(c) A death stone.
(d) A laughter stone.
6. What points Death to the next soul he has to take?
(a) A chain.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A stick.
(d) A sythe.
7. Who explains to Zane about Purgatory?
(c) His chambermaid.
(d) His butler.
8. Where does Zane find the black singer?
(a) In a bar.
(b) A church choir.
(c) In a shack.
(d) A rock band.
9. Where is Zane's next appointment?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) On the water.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a cave.
10. Where does Death's horse take Zane?
(d) The mountains.
11. What kind of stone does the proprietor offer to sell Zane?
(a) A death stone.
(b) A life stone.
(c) A love stone.
(d) An evil stone.
12. What is the name of the fifteen-year-old boy?
13. Why is no music allowed in the nursing home?
(a) The owner dislikes noise.
(b) It scares the residents.
(c) The walls are too thin.
(d) It causes fights.
14. What kind of magic does the magician practice?
(a) Death magic.
(b) Soul magic.
(c) White magic.
(d) Black magic.
15. Whose death does the death stone predict?
(a) The magician's.
(d) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mars say war brings glory to?
2. How does Zane's first client die?
3. What does a man try to take from Molly?
4. What kind of boat does Mortis turn into?
5. What does Zane find he can delay for ten minutes?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)