Essay Topic 1
Examine the construction of Anthony's argument.
1. How does he introduce his ideas?
2. How does he construct his ideas to come to logical conclusion?
3. What weaknesses and strengths can you identify in Anthony's argument?
Essay Topic 2
Compare Zane's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the he is at the end.
1. What did Zane hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Zane ideas about life?
3. How has Zane's character changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Anthony gives some of his main characters religious and mythological names. Pick one of the following religious and examine what meaning their name gives to their character and the story in general.
Essay Topic 4
Examine the books reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the...
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)