Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha ask Godbee for In Chapter 49?
2. Who is waiting on Godbee's porch when the family returns from dinner?
3. What do Martha and Jimmy build on the beach?
4. How does Martha decide to handle the situation of the video kiss?
5. How does Martha feel on her last day at Godbee's house?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Olive. Even though she did not appear in the story, her character was a critical role. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by introducing Olive's character in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of struggle. Identify at least two instances about struggle in the book and then cite examples to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Alice. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were her dreams and fears? What was most valuable to her in her world?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)