Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha ask Godbee for In Chapter 49?
2. Who is waiting on Godbee's porch when the family returns from dinner?
3. What do Martha and Jimmy build on the beach?
4. How does Martha decide to handle the situation of the video kiss?
5. How does Martha feel on her last day at Godbee's house?
Essay Topic 1
Martha is not the only one who grows up this summer. Vince does too. Explain how Vince matures over the summer in his actions and decisions he makes.
Essay Topic 2
What is the greatest lesson Martha learns from Jimmy? Is it true that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Martha always recall about Jimmy and how his cruelty taught her an important lesson.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Martha. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were her dreams and fears? What was most valuable to her in her world?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)