Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha ask Godbee for In Chapter 49?
2. Who is waiting on Godbee's porch when the family returns from dinner?
3. What do Martha and Jimmy build on the beach?
4. How does Martha decide to handle the situation of the video kiss?
5. How does Martha feel on her last day at Godbee's house?
Describe Olive. Even though she did not appear in the story, her character was a critical role. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by introducing Olive's character in the novel?
Explain Kevin Henkes' use of regionalism in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of regionalism and explain why the author used them where he did.
Loss takes on an almost human persona in this book. What were the sources of loss in the story? What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)