Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha ask Godbee for In Chapter 49?
2. Who is waiting on Godbee's porch when the family returns from dinner?
3. What do Martha and Jimmy build on the beach?
4. How does Martha decide to handle the situation of the video kiss?
5. How does Martha feel on her last day at Godbee's house?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Dennis. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 2
Martha is not the only one who grows up this summer. Vince does too. Explain how Vince matures over the summer in his actions and decisions he makes.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Olive. Even though she did not appear in the story, her character was a critical role. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by introducing Olive's character in the novel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)