|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martha feel about the video kiss that Jimmy taped?
(a) She thinks it is funny.
(b) She thinks it is romantic.
(c) She blows it off.
(d) She dreads it.
2. What question does Jimmy ask Martha when they are in the stables?
(a) How her eyes got so blue.
(b) If she wants to help him edit his video.
(c) If she has ever kissed a boy.
(d) What she believes happens after death.
3. What color is the bedroom Martha uses when visiting Godbee?
4. Where do Dennis and Vince ask Martha to come along with them?
(c) The Benton Place.
(d) The Riverwalk.
5. Why does Alice tell Martha that Martha will make a good mother one day?
(a) Because she is very protective of those she loves.
(b) Because she has a nurturing attitude.
(c) Because she is very patient with Lucy.
(d) Because she has a playful spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what has Godbee filled all the baby food jars?
2. What does Martha tell her father when they arrive home?
3. Who meets Martha and Jimmy to walk Martha home?
4. What do Martha and Godbee agree to not do anymore?
5. What task does Martha have when she stays behind at Godbee's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the content of the note that Tate leaves for Martha under Godbee's doormat.
2. Why does Martha think of Olive as she thinks about the kissing video?
3. How does Martha keep Lucy occupied while she carries out the first part of her plan?
4. Why is Martha especially sad at the thought of having to leave Godbee?
5. Why are Jimmy and Martha mad at a comment someone makes when they are holding hands?
6. What fact startles Martha when she speaks about Olive as Jimmy films her?
7. How does Godbee feel about her colored water experiment?
8. What is the symbolism of Martha's painting Olive's name in ocean water on the hot sidewalk?
9. What do Jimmy and Martha do when they spend the day together at the beach?
10. How does Martha feel as she holds Jimmy's hand and they walk down the beach?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)