|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Godbee tell Martha about good-byes?
(a) They are necessary.
(b) They are annoying.
(c) They are always difficult.
(d) They are like dying.
2. What do Martha and Godbee agree to not do anymore?
(a) Eat too much ice cream.
(b) Share something about themselves every day.
(c) Walk barefoot on hot pavement.
(d) Go skinny dipping in the ocean.
3. What does Alice warn Martha about before the family goes out to dinner?
(a) To turn off her cell phone.
(b) To put on a dress.
(c) Not to argue with Vince.
(d) Not to chew gum in the restaurant.
4. Where do Dennis and Vince ask Martha to come along with them?
(a) The Riverwalk.
(b) The Benton Place.
5. With what has Godbee filled all the baby food jars?
(b) Colored water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha realize when she is talking about Olive?
2. What game does Vince want to play with Martha and Godbee in Chapter 47?
3. For which holiday does Martha plan to return to visit Godbee?
4. What is Jimmy's dream?
5. What does Vince eat for a snack during the game?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)