|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Martha and Jimmy to walk Martha home?
2. What gave Godbee the idea to put colored water into the baby food jars?
(a) An idea she saw in a magazine.
(b) The changing colors of waves in her dream.
(c) She used to do it when she was a girl.
(d) A picture that Martha drew as a little girl.
3. Where does Jimmy kiss Martha?
(a) In the Benton house.
(b) On the patio.
(c) In the stables.
(d) On the beach.
4. Who does Martha think of after learning that Jimmy videotaped their kiss?
5. With what has Godbee filled all the baby food jars?
(a) Colored water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Jimmy ask Martha when they are in the stables?
2. Why does Godbee placed the filled baby food jars on the window sills?
3. What place does the family visit two days before leaving Godbee's house?
4. What does Vince say about Jimmy during dinner?
5. What does the note in #152 say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vince say that he didn't mention the kissing tape to Martha?
2. Why is Lucy so upset after she is freed from the mound of sand?
3. What does Martha do when she sees Jimmy holding hands with a girl and walking towards her on the beach?
4. What comment does Alice make to Martha that pleases her after Martha brings Lucy home from the beach?
5. How does Martha keep Lucy occupied while she carries out the first part of her plan?
6. What topic does Martha speak about as Jimmy films her?
7. What do Jimmy and Martha do when they spend the day together at the beach?
8. Why are Jimmy and Martha mad at a comment someone makes when they are holding hands?
9. Why does Jimmy ask Martha if she has ever been kissed? What are the circumstances in which Jimmy kisses Martha?
10. How does Martha decide to act after learning that Jimmy filmed their kiss?
This section contains 1,213 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)