|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the video Jimmy has made?
(a) Just Once More Before I Go.
(b) The Early Bird Gets the Worm.
(c) Last One Out, Turn Off the Lights.
(d) The World Is Not What You Think It Is.
2. What project is Jimmy Manning working on?
(a) A woodworking project.
(b) A video.
(c) A drag race car.
(d) A cookbook.
3. What does Godbee suggest that she and Martha do when she can tell that Martha's mind isn't on the game?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Take a walk.
4. What mode of transportation does Olive's mother use to leave Martha's house?
5. What does Godbee suggest that Martha spend some time doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Martha loves to visit her grandmother who lives near the _____________________.
2. What does Lucy always insist on every morning?
3. What was an important wish for Olive?
4. What does Dennis' decision mean for the family?
5. What does the woman in #4 tell Martha about Olive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the traditional game played during visits to Godbee's house and why is the first game night of this visit not very successful?
2. What must Olive's mother know about her daughter regarding any friendship with Martha?
3. How does Martha show maturity by thinking of other people in her life?
4. Which of the Manning boys has Martha always liked? Which one is she attracted to this summer?
5. What morning ritual do Martha and Lucy have?
6. What is the next secret Martha reveals to Godbee regarding what she wants to be one day?
7. What is behind Martha's decision to wear bright orange t-shirts all the time?
8. What is important to Olive's mother about what Martha must have done at some time?
9. Who is the woman who shows up at Martha Boyle's front door at the beginning of the story and what does the woman give to Martha?
10. How did Martha know Olive?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)