|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy film to be included in the "death" segment of his movie?
(a) Boiling lobsters.
(b) Slicing worms.
(c) Putting bees in jars.
(d) Pulling wings off flies.
2. Marthat can't figure out what she did that made Olive say she was ________________.
3. Who invites Martha to dinner in Chapter 28?
(a) The Moores.
(b) The MacKenzies.
(c) The Mannings.
(d) The Alberts.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the Manning brothers?
5. What is the title of the video Jimmy has made?
(a) The World Is Not What You Think It Is.
(b) Last One Out, Turn Off the Lights.
(c) Just Once More Before I Go.
(d) The Early Bird Gets the Worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martha's little sister?
2. What nickname does Martha call her grandmother?
3. What does Godbee suggest that she and Martha do when she can tell that Martha's mind isn't on the game?
4. In her diary, who did Olive say was the nicest person in her class?
5. What does Martha write on the sidewalk when she takes Lucy for a ride in the stroller?
Short Essay Questions
1. What morning ritual do Martha and Lucy have?
2. Who is Godbee?
3. How does Martha show maturity by thinking of other people in her life?
4. Which one of the Manning boys likes Martha?
5. What announcement does Martha's father make to the family and what impact will it have on Martha?
6. What does Martha reveal to Godbee about her family and why does she regret saying it?
7. What is important to Olive's mother about what Martha must have done at some time?
8. Which of the Manning boys has Martha always liked? Which one is she attracted to this summer?
9. How did Martha know Olive?
10. What is the traditional game played during visits to Godbee's house and why is the first game night of this visit not very successful?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)