|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in Chapter 24?
(b) Blazing hot.
(c) Very foggy.
2. Tate Manning compliments Martha on the color of her _______________.
(a) swim suit.
3. On what date is Olive's journal entry written?
(a) September 15.
(b) August 20.
(c) June 7.
(d) December 23.
4. How does Martha know that everything is OK again between her parents?
(a) They are kissing.
(b) They are whispering to each other.
(c) They are walking hand-in-hand.
(d) They are holding hands.
5. Lucy demands that a kiss for Martha be _________________.
(a) a "great one".
(b) a "good one".
(c) a "long one".
(d) a "quick one".
6. What is Martha's last name?
7. What nickname does Martha call her grandmother?
8. When did Olive first come to Martha's school?
9. Martha loves to visit her grandmother who lives near the _____________________.
(a) Pacific Ocean.
(b) Atlantic Ocean.
(c) Grand Canyon.
(d) Mississippi River.
10. When does Martha get a "glittery feeling"?
(a) On Christmas Eve.
(b) On the first day of school.
(c) When she gets near her Grandmother's house.
(d) When camping out on summer nights.
11. Which boy at school did Martha have a crush on?
(a) Chad Albert.
(b) Kyle Gilbert.
(c) Seth Nordstrom.
(d) Jimmy Morrison.
12. Who is Martha alone with on the beach in Chapter 30?
13. What color is the item in #5?
14. In the book she begins to write, Martha creates Olive's character to be a/an _____________________.
15. Which of the following is NOT one of the Manning brothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martha's best friend?
2. What information does Godbee share with Martha?
3. Who does Martha hope will call her in Chapter 23?
4. What does Goodbee share about herself to Martha in Chapter 22?
5. What project is Jimmy Manning working on?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)