|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice take Lucy during the game?
(a) To bed.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) To the front porch.
2. What project is Jimmy Manning working on?
(a) A video.
(b) A woodworking project.
(c) A drag race car.
(d) A cookbook.
3. Which boy at school did Martha have a crush on?
(a) Kyle Gilbert.
(b) Chad Albert.
(c) Seth Nordstrom.
(d) Jimmy Morrison.
4. Who overhears Martha say that she has a crush on the boy in #85?
5. What color t-shirts has Martha begun wearing?
6. What information does Godbee share with Martha?
(a) Her garden isn't producing well this year.
(b) She hates her hands.
(c) She bought some new diamond earrings.
(d) Her knees hurt all the time.
7. Which Manning brother had Martha liked on previous visits?
8. In what month had Olive died?
9. Who is Martha alone with on the beach in Chapter 30?
10. What nickname did Martha secretly refer to her mother as?
(a) Ms. Hubbard.
(b) Ms. Honeywell.
(c) Ms. Humpty.
(d) Ms. Harumph.
11. What secret does Martha share about herself after breakfast?
(a) She has never kissed a boy.
(b) She wants to be a writer.
(c) She cheated on a math test.
(d) She likes to watch the stars at night.
12. What does Godbee suggest that she and Martha do when she can tell that Martha's mind isn't on the game?
(a) Watch TV.
(d) Take a walk.
13. Reading Olive's journal page makes Martha feel ________________.
14. What silly rumor had Holly heard about Olive's death?
(a) Her arm twisted around.
(b) Her eyes popped out.
(c) Her fingers all curled back.
(d) Her head was knocked off.
15. Vince's friends who live near Godbee are the ______________ boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the item in #5?
2. When does Martha get a "glittery feeling"?
3. Martha is upset because Vince refused to stay and play Parcheesi and that ________________________.
4. What is the content of Jimmy's video?
5. What was Olive's last name?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)