Short Answer Key
Chapters 1 through 13
1. What is Martha's last name?
2. Who is the woman at Martha's front door at the beginning of the story?
3. What was Olive's last name?
4. What does the woman in #4 tell Martha about Olive?
She left a journal.
5. What does the woman in #4 give to Martha?
A page of a journal.
6. What color is the item in #5?
7. What does Olive's mother say to Martha as she leaves Martha's house?
Thank you, Martha Boyle.
8. What mode of transportation does Olive's mother use to leave Martha's house?
9. What does Olive's mom know about her daughter?
She was not very popular.
10. What street was Martha riding on when she was hit on her bicycle?
11. How did Martha know Olive?
They attended school together.
12. Martha recalls...
This section contains 2,375 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)