|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Martha's grandmother's name?
(a) Dinah Brown.
(b) Delores Bartin.
(c) Dede Bowdoin.
(d) Dorothy Boyle.
2. What does Olive's mother say to Martha as she leaves Martha's house?
(a) I'll see you later.
(b) We'll pick you up in the morning.
(c) Thank you, Martha Boyle.
(d) Have a good time tomorrow.
3. What does Godbee suggest that she and Martha do every day of the summer?
(a) Make homemade lemonade.
(b) Walk on the beach.
(c) Share a piece of information about themselves.
(d) Eat blueberry pie.
4. Which type of books did Olive like?
(a) Those that evoked emotions.
(b) Historical fiction.
(c) Murder mysteries.
5. What street was Martha riding on when she was hit on her bicycle?
(a) Monroe Street.
(b) Madison Street.
(c) Lawson Street.
(d) Mulberry Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vince's friends who live near Godbee are the ______________ boys.
2. On what date is Olive's journal entry written?
3. When did Olive first come to Martha's school?
4. Where does Martha's mother work?
5. What was an important wish for Olive?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)