Chapters 1 through 13
1. What is Martha's last name?
2. Who is the woman at Martha's front door at the beginning of the story?
(a) Olive's mother.
(b) A political rep.
(c) A bus driver.
(d) Jenny's mother.
3. What was Olive's last name?
4. What does the woman in #4 tell Martha about Olive?
(a) She adopted kittens.
(b) She was a gymnast.
(c) She wrote music.
(d) She left a journal.
5. What does the woman in #4 give to Martha?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A flash drive.
(c) A page of a journal.
(d) A backpack.
6. What color is the item in #5?
7. What does Olive's mother say to Martha as she leaves Martha's house?
(a) Thank you, Martha Boyle.
(b) I'll see you later.
(c) Have a good time tomorrow.
(d) We'll pick you up in the morning.
8. What mode of transportation does Olive's mother use to leave Martha's house?
This section contains 4,208 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)