|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rose refuses Harry, when do they plan to meet again?
(a) In 6 months.
(b) In 2 years.
(c) In a year.
(d) In a month.
2. What paperwork does Oliver have to sign?
(a) His adoption papers.
(b) His turning-of-age papers.
(c) His witness papers against Fagin.
(d) His inheritance papers.
3. Who finds Monks on the streets?
(d) Mr. Brownlow.
4. How does Mr. Brownlow know who Oliver's mother is?
(a) He used an old saying that only she said.
(b) He bites his fingernails just like her.
(c) He has the locket.
(d) He resembles her.
5. Who accompanies Mr. Bumble when he tells the story of Oliver's birth?
(b) Mr. Sowerberry.
(c) Mrs. Bumble.
(d) Mrs. Derbin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Monks die?
2. Who does Fagin wish to speak with before he dies?
3. Who else is riding in the coach that Harry leaves in?
4. What is Mrs. Maylie's son's name?
5. Who does Oliver want to see most at the old workhouse?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)