|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fagin's state on the day he is to die?
2. Why does Monks want to make Oliver a thief when he sees Oliver in London?
(a) So nobody will know his heritage.
(b) So he will suffer in prison.
(c) So he will not get the inheritance.
(d) So he will ruin his true nature.
3. Where is Toby hiding from the police?
(a) The workhouse.
(b) Fagin's house.
(c) A deserted pub.
(d) Jacob's island.
4. Where does Monks die?
(a) On a ship going to America.
(b) On the streets.
(c) In prison.
(d) In a fight.
5. How is the inheritance split between the two boys?
(a) Most to Monks, but enough for a sparse living to Oliver.
(c) Most to Oliver, but enough for a sparse living to Monks.
(d) Monks gets 500 pounds and Oliver gets 100 due to their ages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Noah go after following Nancy to her secret meeting?
2. Who does Bill decide to stay with after his fight with Nancy?
3. Who accompanies Mr. Bumble when he tells the story of Oliver's birth?
4. Who comes to visit Fagin in his cell?
5. What is Mrs. Maylie's son's name?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)