|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fagin's state on the day he is to die?
2. Who finds Monks on the streets?
(a) Mr. Brownlow.
3. What does Bill say he will do to anyone that betrayed him?
(a) Beat them and leave them for dead.
(b) Turn them in to the cops.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Leave them.
4. Why is Fagin so invested in seeing to Oliver's return to his house?
(a) Monks is paying him to do so.
(b) It is a matter of pride that he not lose a boy.
(c) He hates to see street filth living the high life.
(d) He has taken a liking to Oliver.
5. Who does Fagin plan to assign to watch Nancy to find out where she goes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arrested with Fagin?
2. Who accompanies Mr. Bumble when he tells the story of Oliver's birth?
3. Who is sent to check on Dodger after he is captured?
4. Who questions Mr. Bumble for information about Oliver?
5. How does Mr. Bumble feel about his new marriage?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)