|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fagin want to convince Nancy to do when he leaves Bill's house on Sunday night?
(a) Work with him to free Dodger from jail.
(b) Poison Bill and join him.
(c) Get some information about Oliver.
(d) Find some evidence to lock Bill up.
2. Who does Bill take with him after his fight with Nancy regarding what she tells Rose?
(a) His dog.
3. Who destroys Monks's father's will?
(a) Monks's mother.
(c) Mr. Brownlow.
(d) Oliver's mother.
4. Who follows the group to Toby's hideout?
(c) Bill's dog.
(d) Mr. Brownlow.
5. On what day is Fagin sentenced to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
2. Who is sent to check on Dodger after he is captured?
3. Who does Bill decide to stay with after his fight with Nancy?
4. Why does Mr. Brownlow go to the West Indies?
5. Where does Monks die?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)