|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oliver spend the spring after his wounds from the robbery are healed?
(a) The countryside.
(b) Mrs. Maylie's house.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) The workhouse.
2. Who else is riding in the coach that Harry leaves in?
(a) Mr. Giles.
(b) Mrs. Maylie.
(d) The doctor.
3. What does Monks do with the evidence of Oliver's birth?
(a) Steals it.
(b) Pawns it.
(c) Throws it in the river.
(d) Burns it.
4. Why is Nancy able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) Bill is out of town.
(b) Bill thinks she is going to Fagin's house.
(c) She promised to get Bill some more vodka on the way home.
(d) Bill is asleep.
5. Who accompanies Mr. Bumble when he tells the story of Oliver's birth?
(a) Mrs. Bumble.
(b) Mrs. Derbin.
(c) Mr. Sowerberry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who destroys Monks's father's will?
2. On what day is Fagin sentenced to die?
3. What is Fagin's state on the day he is to die?
4. Why does Bill not shoot Nancy after he hears what she tells Rose?
5. Who cares for Oliver once the police leave after their investigation of the crime scene?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)