|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose plan to take Oliver after their stay in the city?
(a) Mrs. Maylie's house.
(b) The countryside.
(c) Harry's house.
(d) The coast.
2. Who destroys Monks's father's will?
(a) Oliver's mother.
(b) Monks's mother.
(d) Mr. Brownlow.
3. Who does Nancy ask to see at the hotel while Bill is home sick?
(d) Mrs. Maylie.
4. Where is Nancy heading when she is finally able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) A bar.
(b) The bridge.
(c) Oliver's hotel.
(d) Fagin's house.
5. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
(a) Dodger was arrested.
(b) Charley has run away.
(c) Bill has formed a new society.
(d) Nancy is suspected as a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill take with him after his fight with Nancy regarding what she tells Rose?
2. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
3. What does Fagin ask of Oliver before he is hung?
4. Who tends to Bill when he falls ill with a fever?
5. How does Bill die?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)