|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill refuse to let Nancy do on Sunday night?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Have extra wine.
(c) Send a letter.
(d) Talk with Fagin alone.
2. Who is arrested with Fagin?
3. Who does Bill decide to stay with after his fight with Nancy?
(c) A workhouse.
4. How does Fagin feel about the news that Noah brings him regarding Nancy?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is surprised.
5. Who follows the group to Toby's hideout?
(b) Bill's dog.
(c) Mr. Brownlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bill die?
2. What does Fagin ask of Oliver before he is hung?
3. How does Monks know the person who found him on the streets?
4. How do Noah and Charlotte plan to make a living in London?
5. Why does Bill not shoot Nancy after he hears what she tells Rose?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)