|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nancy heading when she is finally able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) The bridge.
(b) Fagin's house.
(c) Oliver's hotel.
(d) A bar.
2. On what day is Fagin sentenced to die?
3. What does Bill say he will do to anyone that betrayed him?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Beat them and leave them for dead.
(c) Turn them in to the cops.
(d) Leave them.
4. Who does Bill decide to stay with after his fight with Nancy?
(b) A workhouse.
5. How does Monks know the person who found him on the streets?
(a) He is his old office mate.
(b) He is his employer.
(c) He is his half-brother.
(d) He is his father's oldest friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Noah and Charlotte plan to make a living in London?
2. What is Mr. Bumble's title before he marries Mrs. Corney?
3. Who tells Mr. Brownlow the truth about Oliver?
4. What paperwork does Oliver have to sign?
5. What does Fagin ask of Oliver before he is hung?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)