|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Harry ask Oliver to write him when he leaves his mother's house?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every week.
(c) Whenever he needs some help.
(d) Every 2 weeks.
2. How do Noah and Charlotte plan to make a living in London?
(a) Open an undertaking shop.
(b) Beg on the streets at night, and work at a factory by day.
(c) Become thieves.
(d) Work at the workhouse.
3. Who finds Monks on the streets?
(c) Mr. Brownlow.
4. What paperwork does Oliver have to sign?
(a) His inheritance papers.
(b) His adoption papers.
(c) His witness papers against Fagin.
(d) His turning-of-age papers.
5. Who is arrested with Fagin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fagin plan to assign to watch Nancy to find out where she goes?
2. Who is sent to check on Dodger after he is captured?
3. What does Rose offer Nancy that she refuses?
4. Why is Fagin so invested in seeing to Oliver's return to his house?
5. Where has the person that Oliver wanted to apologize to gone?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)