|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Bumble feel about his new marriage?
(a) He is miserable.
(b) He is extremely happy.
(c) He feels he has done the right thing.
(d) It is just as he expected.
2. Who is arrested with Fagin?
3. What does Bill say he will do to anyone that betrayed him?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Turn them in to the cops.
(c) Leave them.
(d) Beat them and leave them for dead.
4. What does Bill refuse to let Nancy do on Sunday night?
(a) Send a letter.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Have extra wine.
(d) Talk with Fagin alone.
5. Why does Monks want to make Oliver a thief when he sees Oliver in London?
(a) So he will suffer in prison.
(b) So he will not get the inheritance.
(c) So he will ruin his true nature.
(d) So nobody will know his heritage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nancy ask to see at the hotel while Bill is home sick?
2. How does Mr. Brownlow know who Oliver's mother is?
3. What is Oliver's mother's name?
4. Who gets away when Fagin is arrested?
5. What paperwork does Oliver have to sign?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)