|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill take with him after his fight with Nancy regarding what she tells Rose?
(a) His dog.
2. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
(a) The true identity of Bill.
(b) The location of the papers Monks gave him.
(c) The true identity of Dodger.
(d) The location of the money he owed Oliver.
3. How long does it take for Rose to recover?
4. Why does Rose refuse Harry's proposal of marriage to her?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She does not want her bad name to tarnish his career.
(c) She is afraid he will stop loving her when she gets older.
(d) She does not want to leave Mrs. Maylie's house.
5. Who comes to visit Fagin in his cell?
(a) Mr. Brownlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Noah go after following Nancy to her secret meeting?
2. Why does Bill not shoot Nancy after he hears what she tells Rose?
3. What does Bill say he will do to anyone that betrayed him?
4. Where is Toby hiding from the police?
5. Who is supposed to get the entire amount of the inheritance?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)