|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Noah and Charlotte plan to make a living in London?
(a) Open an undertaking shop.
(b) Beg on the streets at night, and work at a factory by day.
(c) Become thieves.
(d) Work at the workhouse.
2. Who else is riding in the coach that Harry leaves in?
(a) Mr. Giles.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Mrs. Maylie.
3. How do Noah and Charlotte afford to come to London?
(a) They stole from Mr. Sowerberry.
(b) Noah received an inheritance from a rich aunt.
(c) Charlotte worked on the streets to earn the money.
(d) They saved their earnings from the Sowerberrys.
4. What is Fagin's state on the day he is to die?
5. What does Bill demand from Fagin while he is sick with a fever?
(c) Plans for the next robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nancy ask to see at the hotel while Bill is home sick?
2. Who is sent to check on Dodger after he is captured?
3. Where does Noah go after following Nancy to her secret meeting?
4. Where does Monks die?
5. How is Monks related to Oliver?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)