|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Monks die?
(a) In prison.
(b) On a ship going to America.
(c) In a fight.
(d) On the streets.
2. How much money is in the Leeward's inheritance?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 60,000 pounds.
(c) 6,000 pounds.
(d) 600 pounds.
3. Who follows the group to Toby's hideout?
(b) Mr. Brownlow.
(c) Bill's dog.
4. Why is Nancy able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) Bill thinks she is going to Fagin's house.
(b) She promised to get Bill some more vodka on the way home.
(c) Bill is asleep.
(d) Bill is out of town.
5. What happens to Rose after her spring season with Oliver?
(a) She learns the truth about Oliver's past.
(b) She gets a fever.
(c) She gets engaged.
(d) She tries to adopt Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Oliver spend the spring after his wounds from the robbery are healed?
2. Who gets away when Fagin is arrested?
3. Where does Mrs. Maylie choose to live at the end of the book?
4. Who accompanies Mr. Bumble when he tells the story of Oliver's birth?
5. How do Noah and Charlotte afford to come to London?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)