|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets away when Fagin is arrested?
2. What happens to Rose after her spring season with Oliver?
(a) She gets a fever.
(b) She tries to adopt Oliver.
(c) She gets engaged.
(d) She learns the truth about Oliver's past.
3. How long is Rose planning on being in London when she speaks with Nancy?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 days.
4. What does Bill demand from Fagin while he is sick with a fever?
(c) Plans for the next robbery.
5. Where does Monks' father die?
(c) West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows the group to Toby's hideout?
2. What is Noah told to give up in order to be employed by Fagin?
3. How long does it take for Rose to recover?
4. Who cares for Oliver once the police leave after their investigation of the crime scene?
5. Who is arrested with Fagin?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)