|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fagin wish to speak with before he dies?
2. Who does Bill decide to stay with after his fight with Nancy?
(a) A workhouse.
3. Who does Fagin think Nancy wants to meet with on Sunday night?
(b) A police officer.
(d) Another lover.
4. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
(a) Dodger was arrested.
(b) Nancy is suspected as a spy.
(c) Bill has formed a new society.
(d) Charley has run away.
5. What happens to Rose after her spring season with Oliver?
(a) She tries to adopt Oliver.
(b) She learns the truth about Oliver's past.
(c) She gets engaged.
(d) She gets a fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fagin say that Noah must see as being as important as himself in order to be in the gang?
2. Who else is riding in the coach that Harry leaves in?
3. Who does Oliver want to apologize to after he heals from his wounds?
4. Why does Rose refuse Harry's proposal of marriage to her?
5. Why does Mr. Brownlow go to the West Indies?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)