|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who adopts Oliver at the end of the book?
(b) Mr. Bumble.
(c) Mr. Brownlow.
(d) Mrs. Maylie.
2. Who does Nancy meet when she is able to leave the house on the second Sunday Oliver is in town?
(a) Rose and Mr. Brownlow.
(b) Charlotte and Mrs. Maylie.
(c) Harry and Monks.
(d) Oliver and Rose.
3. What does Fagin ask of Oliver before he is hung?
(a) To witness about his innocence.
(b) To forgive him.
(c) To help him escape.
(d) To take the money he has hidden.
4. Who is sent to check on Dodger after he is captured?
5. What does Bill say he will do to anyone that betrayed him?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Turn them in to the cops.
(c) Beat them and leave them for dead.
(d) Leave them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose offer Nancy that she refuses?
2. How long is Rose planning on being in London when she speaks with Nancy?
3. Who gets away when Fagin is arrested?
4. Where has the person that Oliver wanted to apologize to gone?
5. Why is Fagin so invested in seeing to Oliver's return to his house?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)