|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cares for Oliver once the police leave after their investigation of the crime scene?
(a) Mrs. Maylie.
(c) Mr. Giles.
(d) The Doctor.
2. Who does Fagin plan to assign to watch Nancy to find out where she goes?
3. What sentence will Fagin receive if he is charged as an accessory to Nancy's murder?
(a) Shipped to Austrailia.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Life of hard labor for the state.
4. Why does Monks want to make Oliver a thief when he sees Oliver in London?
(a) So he will not get the inheritance.
(b) So nobody will know his heritage.
(c) So he will ruin his true nature.
(d) So he will suffer in prison.
5. What does Sally give to Mrs. Corney when she dies?
(a) A piece of paper with a name on it.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A pawn ticket.
(d) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is riding in the coach that Harry leaves in?
2. Who gets away when Fagin is arrested?
3. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
4. What is Harry's profession?
5. Where does Oliver spend the spring after his wounds from the robbery are healed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)