|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence will Fagin receive if he is charged as an accessory to Nancy's murder?
(a) Shipped to Austrailia.
(b) Life of hard labor for the state.
(c) Life in prison.
2. How long is Rose planning on being in London when she speaks with Nancy?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. Who tells Mr. Brownlow the truth about Oliver?
4. How does Mr. Bumble feel about his new marriage?
(a) It is just as he expected.
(b) He feels he has done the right thing.
(c) He is miserable.
(d) He is extremely happy.
5. Who destroys Monks's father's will?
(a) Monks's mother.
(b) Mr. Brownlow.
(c) Oliver's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oliver's mother's name?
2. How is the inheritance split between the two boys?
3. What paperwork does Oliver have to sign?
4. How often does Harry ask Oliver to write him when he leaves his mother's house?
5. Who is supposed to get the entire amount of the inheritance?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)