|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Noah and Charlotte plan to make a living in London?
(a) Beg on the streets at night, and work at a factory by day.
(b) Work at the workhouse.
(c) Become thieves.
(d) Open an undertaking shop.
2. What is Mr. Bumble's title before he marries Mrs. Corney?
(a) Case Worker.
(b) Pauper protector.
(d) Orphanage associate.
3. Who tends to Bill when he falls ill with a fever?
4. Who does Fagin wish to speak with before he dies?
5. Where has the person that Oliver wanted to apologize to gone?
(a) The countryside.
(d) West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Monks' portion of the inheritance?
2. How is the inheritance split between the two boys?
3. Where does Mrs. Maylie choose to live at the end of the book?
4. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
5. On what day is Fagin sentenced to die?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)