|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill decide to stay with after his fight with Nancy?
(a) A workhouse.
2. Where has the person that Oliver wanted to apologize to gone?
(b) West Indies.
(d) The countryside.
3. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
(a) The location of the money he owed Oliver.
(b) The true identity of Bill.
(c) The true identity of Dodger.
(d) The location of the papers Monks gave him.
4. How does Bill die?
(a) Charley strangles him.
(b) He accidently hangs himself.
(c) The police shoot him.
(d) He falls off the roof.
5. Where is Nancy heading when she is finally able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) Oliver's hotel.
(b) The bridge.
(c) Fagin's house.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Giles say when the police ask him if Oliver was one of the robbers?
2. Who does Fagin say that Noah must see as being as important as himself in order to be in the gang?
3. What happens to Monks' portion of the inheritance?
4. Who cares for Oliver once the police leave after their investigation of the crime scene?
5. Who does Nancy ask to see at the hotel while Bill is home sick?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)