Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nancy meet when she is able to leave the house on the second Sunday Oliver is in town?
(a) Oliver and Rose.
(b) Rose and Mr. Brownlow.
(c) Charlotte and Mrs. Maylie.
(d) Harry and Monks.
2. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
(a) Dodger was arrested.
(b) Bill has formed a new society.
(c) Charley has run away.
(d) Nancy is suspected as a spy.
3. Where is Toby hiding from the police?
(a) A deserted pub.
(b) The workhouse.
(c) Fagin's house.
(d) Jacob's island.
4. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
(a) She refused him.
(b) He is afraid to ask his mother's permission.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) There is a bad mark on her name.
5. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
(a) The location of the papers Monks gave him.
(b) The true identity of Bill.
(c) The location of the money he owed Oliver.
(d) The true identity of Dodger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cares for Oliver once the police leave after their investigation of the crime scene?
2. Who accompanies Mr. Bumble when he tells the story of Oliver's birth?
3. Why does Bill not shoot Nancy after he hears what she tells Rose?
4. Who is sent to check on Dodger after he is captured?
5. After Rose recovers, what does Oliver see when he wakes up from a nightmare about Fagin?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)