|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Noah and Charlotte plan to make a living in London?
(a) Open an undertaking shop.
(b) Become thieves.
(c) Work at the workhouse.
(d) Beg on the streets at night, and work at a factory by day.
2. Who does Nancy ask to see at the hotel while Bill is home sick?
(d) Mrs. Maylie.
3. What sentence will Fagin receive if he is charged as an accessory to Nancy's murder?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) Shipped to Austrailia.
(d) Life of hard labor for the state.
4. Where does Rose plan to take Oliver after their stay in the city?
(a) The coast.
(b) The countryside.
(c) Harry's house.
(d) Mrs. Maylie's house.
5. What is Mrs. Maylie's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows the group to Toby's hideout?
2. Where does Noah go after following Nancy to her secret meeting?
3. Where is Toby hiding from the police?
4. Who comes to visit Fagin in his cell?
5. How does Fagin feel about the news that Noah brings him regarding Nancy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)