|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose plan to take Oliver after their stay in the city?
(a) The coast.
(b) The countryside.
(c) Mrs. Maylie's house.
(d) Harry's house.
2. Why does Monks want to make Oliver a thief when he sees Oliver in London?
(a) So he will suffer in prison.
(b) So nobody will know his heritage.
(c) So he will ruin his true nature.
(d) So he will not get the inheritance.
3. Who does Nancy ask to see at the hotel while Bill is home sick?
(c) Mrs. Maylie.
4. What sentence will Fagin receive if he is charged as an accessory to Nancy's murder?
(a) Shipped to Austrailia.
(b) Life of hard labor for the state.
(c) Life in prison.
5. What is Mrs. Maylie's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Brownlow go to the West Indies?
2. What is Oliver's father's name?
3. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
4. How does Monks know the person who found him on the streets?
5. Where has the person that Oliver wanted to apologize to gone?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)