|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nancy able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) Bill thinks she is going to Fagin's house.
(b) Bill is out of town.
(c) Bill is asleep.
(d) She promised to get Bill some more vodka on the way home.
2. How is the inheritance split between the two boys?
(a) Monks gets 500 pounds and Oliver gets 100 due to their ages.
(c) Most to Oliver, but enough for a sparse living to Monks.
(d) Most to Monks, but enough for a sparse living to Oliver.
3. What does Fagin ask of Oliver before he is hung?
(a) To help him escape.
(b) To forgive him.
(c) To take the money he has hidden.
(d) To witness about his innocence.
4. Who follows the group to Toby's hideout?
(a) Mr. Brownlow.
(b) Bill's dog.
5. Who does Fagin say that Noah must see as being as important as himself in order to be in the gang?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Rose refuses Harry, when do they plan to meet again?
2. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
3. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
4. Who adopts Oliver at the end of the book?
5. Why does Bill run away from a soap salesman in a pub?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)