|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dodger and Charley tease Oliver about when Nancy brings him back to Fagin's house?
(a) His confused looks.
(b) His time in jail.
(c) His pale face.
(d) His clothes.
2. Who does Fagin decide to use in his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
3. Who is the first person Oliver meets when he gets to London?
(a) Mr. Ranckle.
(b) Mr. Bumble.
4. What does Oliver do when he realizes what he is expected to do?
(c) Sighs in relief.
5. What is Noah proud of even though he is a charity case?
(a) He has parents.
(b) He is learning a trade.
(c) He is intelligent.
(d) He owns some land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Giles fail to mention to his lady about Oliver the thief?
2. How many men chase after Bill and Toby after the attempted robbery?
3. How old is Oliver when he is taken to the regular workhouse?
4. What is Mrs. Corney about to do just before Mr. Bumble comes to visit her?
5. What could Mr. Giles be in trouble with the law for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sally take from Oliver's mother when she dies?
2. How do Bill and his dog die?
3. What do Rose and the others decide to do about the news that Nancy has brought them?
4. What does Bill do when he hears about what Nancy has told Rose?
5. How does Fagin feel about his main partner in crime?
6. What has Harry done in order to get Rose to marry him?
7. How does Oliver feel about what he witnesses on the day of Fagin's hanging?
8. What does Nancy offer to do so that Rose can reach her if need be, and what is she risking to do this?
9. What kind of nightmare does Oliver have when Harry comes to see Rose, and what does he see when he wakes up?
10. What does Nancy tell Oliver when she comes to take Oliver to Bill's house just before the big robbery?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)