|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47 | Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fagin most worried about when he hears that Oliver is in jail?
(a) That he won't come back when he gets out of jail.
(b) That he will reveal where Fagin lives.
(c) That he will forget everything Fagin taught him.
(d) That he will die in prison because he is ill.
2. What is Bill Sikes' occupation?
(a) Coal Shoveler.
(c) Milk Man.
3. Who does Bill decide to stay with after his fight with Nancy?
(a) A workhouse.
4. Who does Fagin tell about the botched robbery in hopes of assistance?
5. Why does Mr. Brownlow say that he removed the portrait that Oliver loves so much?
(a) He was worried Oliver would harm it in some way.
(b) He didn't want it to bother Oliver.
(c) It was sent out for restoration.
(d) He is getting ready to hang a different picture there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer is the dying woman expected to live when she speaks with Mrs. Corney?
2. How do Bill and Oliver travel to the big robbery?
3. What does Mr. Bumble do to entertain himself while Mrs. Corney is away with the dying woman?
4. What does Fagin want to convince Nancy to do when he leaves Bill's house on Sunday night?
5. Where does Noah go after following Nancy to her secret meeting?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)