|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Gamfield's occupation?
(a) Coal Shoveler.
(b) Workhouse Administrator.
(c) Chimney Sweep.
2. Where do Bill and Oliver eat dinner just before the big robbery?
(a) A pub.
(b) The side of the road.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) An open market.
3. What does Fagin threaten to do to Oliver if he tries to run away again?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Send him back to jail.
(c) Whip him.
(d) Starve him.
4. What does Noah tease Oliver about while they work together?
(a) His tiny frame.
(b) His angelic face.
(c) His mother.
(d) His naivete.
5. How does Charley plan to retire from working for Fagin one day soon?
(a) He plans to turn Fagin in and get a handsome reward.
(b) He keeps some money back before giving it to Fagin.
(c) He knows now where the good places to rob are located.
(d) Fagin pays him well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Oliver so afraid of going to Bill's house?
2. What does Fagin need for his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
3. What happens to Oliver during his hearing?
4. Why does Mr. Brownlow say that he removed the portrait that Oliver loves so much?
5. What does Bill make Oliver drink at Toby's house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)