|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver do when he sees Charley steal a man's handkerchief?
(a) He tries to return it to the man.
(b) He yells at Charley to stop.
(c) He faints.
(d) He runs away.
2. What does Fagin strike Oliver with when he tries to run away?
(a) A club.
(b) A cane.
(c) His hand.
(d) A book.
3. Who does Fagin decide to use in his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
4. What is Noah proud of even though he is a charity case?
(a) He owns some land.
(b) He is learning a trade.
(c) He is intelligent.
(d) He has parents.
5. What is Bill doing to his dog when Fagin gives him his take from a recent robbery?
(a) Petting it.
(b) Beating it.
(c) Feeding it.
(d) Training it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bumble see on a sign when he first arrives in London after Oliver is taken to Fagin's house?
2. What does Bill make Oliver drink at Toby's house?
3. What was Dodger most worried about when Oliver was taken away after the theft of the handkerchief?
4. What does Fagin need for his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
5. What is the name of Bill Sikes' girlfriend?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)