|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fagin get to force Oliver to cooperate while they are away at the next big robbery?
2. What are Noah and Charlotte doing when Mr. Bumble stops by to announce Sally's death to the Sowerberrys?
(a) Fighting and tearing up the house.
(b) Flirting and kissing.
(c) Planning to run away together.
(d) Stealing money from the Sowerberrys.
3. What is Fagin most worried about when he hears that Oliver is in jail?
(a) That he will forget everything Fagin taught him.
(b) That he will reveal where Fagin lives.
(c) That he won't come back when he gets out of jail.
(d) That he will die in prison because he is ill.
4. What happens to Rose after her spring season with Oliver?
(a) She gets a fever.
(b) She gets engaged.
(c) She tries to adopt Oliver.
(d) She learns the truth about Oliver's past.
5. How long does it take for Rose to recover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bumble plan to do when he reaches the Sowerberry home after Oliver's attack?
2. What is Bill Sikes' occupation?
3. What is Oliver given on the day of the big robbery?
4. Who does Fagin decide to use in his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
5. What is Mrs. Maylie's son's name?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)