|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fagin get to force Oliver to cooperate while they are away at the next big robbery?
2. What is Oliver given on the day of the big robbery?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A large meal.
(c) New shoes.
(d) A robbery kit.
3. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
(a) She refused him.
(b) He is afraid to ask his mother's permission.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) There is a bad mark on her name.
4. How many men chase after Bill and Toby after the attempted robbery?
5. After Rose recovers, what does Oliver see when he wakes up from a nightmare about Fagin?
(a) Fagin looking at him in the window.
(b) Some blood from his old wound.
(c) A threat from Bill Sikes.
(d) Harry standing in his doorway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Maylie's son's name?
2. What is Fagin most worried about when he hears that Oliver is in jail?
3. What does Mr. Bumble do to entertain himself while Mrs. Corney is away with the dying woman?
4. Why does Bill put the wounded Oliver in the ditch after the attempted robbery?
5. What happens to Rose after her spring season with Oliver?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)