|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bill Sikes' girlfriend?
2. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
(a) She refused him.
(b) He is afraid to ask his mother's permission.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) There is a bad mark on her name.
3. How long does it take for Rose to recover?
4. Who does Fagin decide to use in his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
5. What happens to Rose after her spring season with Oliver?
(a) She gets engaged.
(b) She tries to adopt Oliver.
(c) She learns the truth about Oliver's past.
(d) She gets a fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Sowerberry do when he returns home and hears what has happened while he was gone?
2. How many men chase after Bill and Toby after the attempted robbery?
3. Why does Bill put the wounded Oliver in the ditch after the attempted robbery?
4. What is Fagin most worried about when he hears that Oliver is in jail?
5. Why does Mr. Brownlow say that he removed the portrait that Oliver loves so much?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)