|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What had become a habit for the boy during the old man's absence?
2. How does Santiago console himself after the first shark attack?
3. What does Santiago suddenly realize he has been doing?
4. After the second brown shark is killed, what does it do?
5. Santiago hates these sharks because they were something more than killers like the Mako shark. What is that?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the last moments that define the valor of the great marlin.
This section contains 1,022 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)