Mid-Book Test (up to Detailed Summary & Analysis)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why is Santiago so sure that the Yankees will win their next games?
2. By nightfall of the third day, what does Santiago expect to see?
3. Santiago is pinned down and the line is rushing out around his back and through his hand, cutting them. What makes him think about the boy?
4. Why do the other fishermen think of the sea in the masculine, el mar?
5. As his head becomes unclear again, what does Santiago ask himself?
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 1,088 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)