|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the old gringo tell that La Luna is an educated woman?
(a) By her unmarked face.
(b) By her vocabulary.
(c) By her soft hands.
(d) By her mathematical skills.
2. In what Mexican city does Pancho Villa arrive to interact with the American Press?
(c) Mexico City.
3. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
4. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
(a) Don Graciano.
(b) His father.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(d) La Luna.
5. What does Harriet make Arroyo promise to never do, lest she never forgive him?
(a) Kill the old gringo.
(b) Abandon the revolution.
(c) Move away from Mexico.
(d) Fall in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an adjective that Arroyo uses to describe his mother?
2. What does Harriet think Arroyo smells like?
3. Where does Harriet plan to have the old gringo's body buried?
4. What does don Graciano allow young Arroyo to hold while he is working in the hacienda?
5. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)