|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Marcus Olivarez.
(b) Frederico Mansalvo.
(c) Doroteo Arango.
(d) Felipe Forzán.
2. How can the old gringo tell that La Luna is an educated woman?
(a) By her mathematical skills.
(b) By her soft hands.
(c) By her vocabulary.
(d) By her unmarked face.
3. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(b) Later Day Saints.
(d) La Luz del Mundo.
4. Who holds Harriet back when she tries to chase Arroyo away from killing the old gringo?
(b) La Garduña.
(c) La Luna.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
5. Which character's real name is Ambrose Bierce?
(a) Raul Walsh.
(b) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(c) The old gringo.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been spreading the rumors about an American soldier fighting alongside the Mexican revolutionaries?
2. Whom does Arroyo think Harriet smells like?
3. What did Pancho Villa do for a living before he became a revolutionary?
4. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
5. What is the one room that Arroyo does NOT destroy when he burns the hacienda to the ground?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)