|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arroyo feel is keeping him prisoner in his adulthood?
(a) His race.
(b) His lack of a father.
(c) His role in the revolution.
(d) His inability to read.
2. What does Harriet share with the old gringo, which makes her cling to him in Mexico?
(a) American roots.
(b) The desire to travel.
(c) A fear of the Mexicans.
(d) A love for literature.
3. In what Mexican city does Pancho Villa arrive to interact with the American Press?
(d) Mexico City.
4. After the old gringo dies, what freak weather occurs in the desert?
(a) It rains.
(b) It hails.
(c) A tornado strikes.
(d) It snows.
5. Where is Arroyo's father's dead body hung to rot?
(a) In a well.
(b) From a tree.
(c) Over the city's fence.
(d) At the Mexico/America border.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom will the Old Gringo be buried next to?
2. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
3. Where does Harriet plan to have the old gringo's body buried?
4. What did Pancho Villa do for a living before he became a revolutionary?
5. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)