|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) Later Day Saints.
(d) La Luz del Mundo.
2. What does Harriet share with the old gringo, which makes her cling to him in Mexico?
(a) The desire to travel.
(b) A fear of the Mexicans.
(c) A love for literature.
(d) American roots.
3. In what Mexican city does Pancho Villa arrive to interact with the American Press?
(d) Mexico City.
4. How did Arroyo plan to shame his father?
(a) By not looking at him when he died.
(b) By refusing to help his father when he was in need.
(c) By denying that he was his father's son.
(d) By stealing all of his father's belongings.
5. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds Harriet back when she tries to chase Arroyo away from killing the old gringo?
2. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
3. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
4. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
5. How does the old gringo feel about Harriet's relationship with Arroyo?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)