|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one room that Arroyo does NOT destroy when he burns the hacienda to the ground?
(a) The stables.
(b) The servants' quarters.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The ballroom.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
(a) Covered in buckles.
(b) Covered in silver and gold buttons.
(c) Made of black buckskin.
(d) Covered in zippers.
3. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) Over half of it.
(b) None of it.
(c) Some of it.
(d) All of it.
4. What did Pancho Villa do for a living before he became a revolutionary?
(a) He was a blacksmith.
(b) He was a tailor.
(c) He was a day laborer at the hacienda.
(d) He was a cattle herder.
5. How does Harriet feel after she makes love to Arroyo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
2. What relationship does Harriet claim to have with the old gringo in front of Pancho Villa?
3. What does Harriet share with the old gringo, which makes her cling to him in Mexico?
4. What does La Luna say women are that men are not?
5. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)