|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Arroyo's father's dead body hung to rot?
(a) Over the city's fence.
(b) At the Mexico/America border.
(c) From a tree.
(d) In a well.
2. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few months.
3. What does Harriet call "the enemy of life"?
4. In the dream Arroyo has in which his mother is legally married to his father, what becomes of his father's other wife?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a spinster.
(c) She is a tailor.
(d) She is a beggar.
5. What does Harriet make Arroyo promise to never do, lest she never forgive him?
(a) Fall in love with her.
(b) Kill the old gringo.
(c) Move away from Mexico.
(d) Abandon the revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What look does Colonel Frutos García claim is written all over the old gringo's face?
2. Where does Harriet plan to have the old gringo's body buried?
3. In what Mexican city does Pancho Villa arrive to interact with the American Press?
4. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
5. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)