|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object belonging to Arroyo does the old gringo destroy moments before his death?
(a) His wooden box full of papers.
(b) His soldier uniform.
(c) His box of jewels.
(d) His rifle.
2. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) None of it.
(b) All of it.
(c) Over half of it.
(d) Some of it.
3. When Harriet is dancing with Arroyo, whom does she imagine she is dancing with?
(a) The President.
(b) The old gringo
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
4. Where will Arroyo's body be buried?
(a) Beneath the hacienda.
(b) In an unmarked grave in the desert.
(c) He will be cremated, with his ashes scattered throughout Mexico.
(d) He will be buried at sea.
5. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
(a) Because she was illiterate.
(b) Because she was unfaithful.
(c) Because she was barren.
(d) Because she was boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of La Luna's home did General Arroyo hide during the early days of the revolution?
2. What does Harriet share with the old gringo, which makes her cling to him in Mexico?
3. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
4. What look does Colonel Frutos García claim is written all over the old gringo's face?
5. What did Pancho Villa do for a living before he became a revolutionary?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)