|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arroyo hope Harriet will take back to America with her?
(a) Memories of Mexico.
(b) Nothing, Arroyo hopes Harriet will never leave.
(c) The Mexican children.
2. What does Harriet think the old gringo smells like?
(a) A fresh bath.
(b) A ray of sunshine.
(c) A sandy shore.
(d) A garden of lilac.
3. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
(a) A record player.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A violin.
(d) A faucet of running water.
4. Who accompanies Harriet to the chapel where she must pick up the old gringo's body?
(b) La Garduña.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(d) La Luna.
5. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
2. Where will Arroyo's body be buried?
3. In what Mexican city does Pancho Villa arrive to interact with the American Press?
4. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
5. In what religion was La Luna raised?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)