Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of bed did Arroyo sleep when he was a child?
(a) A mat.
(b) There was no bed. Arroyo slept on the floor.
(c) A bale of hay.
(d) A feather bed.
2. What does Harriet think is living inside the bodies of all living people?
3. What does Harriet call "the enemy of life"?
4. What relationship does Harriet claim to have with the old gringo in front of Pancho Villa?
(d) Best friends.
5. What does Harriet make Arroyo promise to never do, lest she never forgive him?
(a) Move away from Mexico.
(b) Fall in love with her.
(c) Kill the old gringo.
(d) Abandon the revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet think the old gringo smells like?
2. Who accompanies Harriet to the chapel where she must pick up the old gringo's body?
3. How do the soldiers react to Arroyo's killing of the old gringo?
4. What does Harriet think Arroyo smells like?
5. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)