|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the old gringo dies, what freak weather occurs in the desert?
(a) A tornado strikes.
(b) It snows.
(c) It rains.
(d) It hails.
2. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
3. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few hours.
4. How do the soldiers react to Arroyo's killing of the old gringo?
(a) They desert him.
(b) They rise up against him.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) They urge him to move forward with the revolution.
5. What does Harriet call "the enemy of life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Pancho Villa promise to help the revolutionary soldiers if they get "bogged down" in their battle?
2. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
3. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
4. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
5. In what room of La Luna's home did General Arroyo hide during the early days of the revolution?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)