|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the soldiers react to Arroyo's killing of the old gringo?
(a) They urge him to move forward with the revolution.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) They rise up against him.
(d) They desert him.
2. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) All of it.
(b) None of it.
(c) Some of it.
(d) Over half of it.
3. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
(a) A faucet of running water.
(b) A violin.
(c) A record player.
(d) A pillow.
4. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) After dinner.
(b) After breakfast.
(c) After lunch.
(d) Before bed.
5. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
(a) Don Graciano.
(b) La Luna.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object belonging to Arroyo does the old gringo destroy moments before his death?
2. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
4. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
5. Why does General Arroyo pull his hat down and his serape up?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)