|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
(a) La Luna.
(d) La Garduña.
2. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) After lunch.
(b) After dinner.
(c) After breakfast.
(d) Before bed.
3. Pancho Villa jokes with reporters about relocating north to where?
(a) To Arizona.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To Nevada.
(d) To California.
4. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
(a) A gold brooch.
(b) Gold chains.
(c) A red velvet robe.
(d) Silver coins.
5. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been spreading the rumors about an American soldier fighting alongside the Mexican revolutionaries?
2. After the old gringo dies, what freak weather occurs in the desert?
3. What does Harriet share with the old gringo, which makes her cling to him in Mexico?
4. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
5. What does Harriet think the old gringo smells like?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)