|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Marcus Olivarez.
(b) Frederico Mansalvo.
(c) Doroteo Arango.
(d) Felipe Forzán.
2. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
(a) La Luna.
(b) Don Graciano.
(c) His father.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
3. After the old gringo dies, what freak weather occurs in the desert?
(a) It snows.
(b) A tornado strikes.
(c) It hails.
(d) It rains.
4. Who holds Harriet back when she tries to chase Arroyo away from killing the old gringo?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(b) La Luna.
(c) La Garduña.
5. In the dream Arroyo has in which his mother is legally married to his father, what becomes of his father's other wife?
(a) She is a beggar.
(b) She is a spinster.
(c) She is a tailor.
(d) She is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet think Arroyo smells like?
2. How did Arroyo plan to shame his father?
3. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
4. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
5. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)