|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
a) In a field.
b) In the stage car.
c) In the ballroom.
d) Down by the river.
2. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
a) He is dyslexic.
b) He is deaf.
c) He is blind.
d) He is illiterate.
3. How does the general respond to his ruined peso coin?
a) He is disgusted.
b) He is furious.
c) He is apathetic.
d) He is impressed.
4. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
b) The Chicago Tribune.
c) The New York Times.
d) The Boston Review.
5. Where are the traveling group taking the body...
This section contains 549 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)