|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT offered to the old gringo after he shoots the coin?
(a) A bed to sleep on.
(b) A sombrero.
2. How does Harriet feel after she makes love to Arroyo?
3. Which of the following states was NOT at least partially owned by the family that originally owned the train car General Arroyo is sleeping in?
4. What does Harriet think the old gringo smells like?
(a) A ray of sunshine.
(b) A fresh bath.
(c) A sandy shore.
(d) A garden of lilac.
5. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the old gringo buried?
2. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
3. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
4. What does Arroyo hope Harriet will take back to America with her?
5. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)