|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the decor in General Arroyo's home?
2. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
3. What type of feeling does the old gringo begin to have toward General Arroyo after meeting alone with him in his home?
4. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) La Garduña.
(c) Inocensia Mansalvo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
2. When Harriet is forced to dance with Arroyo in the ballroom, where does she imagine that she is?
3. In what Mexican city does Pancho Villa arrive to interact with the American Press?
4. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
5. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)