|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
2. What does Harriet share with the old gringo, which makes her cling to him in Mexico?
(a) American roots.
(b) A love for literature.
(c) A fear of the Mexicans.
(d) The desire to travel.
3. Whom will the Old Gringo be buried next to?
(a) The old gringo's daughter.
(b) Harriet's father.
(c) The old gringo's wife.
(d) Harriet's mother.
4. Who holds Harriet back when she tries to chase Arroyo away from killing the old gringo?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(b) La Garduña.
(c) La Luna.
5. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the old gringo have?
2. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
3. When Harriet is dancing with Arroyo, whom does she imagine she is dancing with?
4. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
5. What is the one room that Arroyo does NOT destroy when he burns the hacienda to the ground?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)