|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
2. What object belonging to Arroyo does the old gringo destroy moments before his death?
(a) His wooden box full of papers.
(b) His box of jewels.
(c) His soldier uniform.
(d) His rifle.
3. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
(a) In her thirties.
(b) In her teens.
(c) In her forties.
(d) In her twenties.
4. After the old gringo dies, what freak weather occurs in the desert?
(a) A tornado strikes.
(b) It rains.
(c) It hails.
(d) It snows.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does La Garduña do for a living?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
3. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
4. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
5. How old is Mr. Delaney?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)