|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo think will be atonement for his writing career?
(a) Being forgotten by his family.
(b) Living forever through his words.
(c) Dying in Mexico.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
2. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
(a) To clean out the dance floor for a competition.
(b) So that they no longer must eat ashes in their food.
(c) To prepare for the Mirandas' return.
(d) So they no longer track dirty footprints through the house.
3. What type of food is served to the old gringo on the night he arrives at the guerrilla camp?
(d) Arroz con pollo.
4. What does La Luna say women are that men are not?
5. What does Arroyo feel is keeping him prisoner in his adulthood?
(a) His role in the revolution.
(b) His lack of a father.
(c) His inability to read.
(d) His race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harriet find the notice for an English teacher in Mexico?
2. Where does Harriet sleep at night?
3. How did Arroyo plan to shame his father?
4. What does Harriet think Arroyo smells like?
5. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)