|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arroyo kill the old gringo?
(a) He strangles him.
(b) He shoots him.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He beats him to death.
2. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
(a) He is illiterate.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is dyslexic.
3. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) Later Day Saints.
(c) La Luz del Mundo.
4. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
5. Whom does Harriet live with in Washington D.C.?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did the old gringo fight?
2. Which of the following is NOT an adjective that Arroyo uses to describe his mother?
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. How often did the Miranda family come to visit the hacienda during a typical year?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)