|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Harriet live with in Washington D.C.?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
2. How often did the Miranda family come to visit the hacienda during a typical year?
(a) Once or twice.
(b) More than ten times.
(c) Four or five times.
3. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
(a) His father.
(b) La Luna.
(c) Don Graciano.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
4. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few hours.
5. What does Harriet think Arroyo smells like?
(a) Over-ripe fruit.
(c) Sea side mist.
(d) A horse stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
2. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
3. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
4. After the old gringo dies, what freak weather occurs in the desert?
5. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)