|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been spreading the rumors about an American soldier fighting alongside the Mexican revolutionaries?
(b) Pancho Villa.
(c) General Arroyo.
2. How does the old gringo feel about Harriet's relationship with Arroyo?
(a) He is sorry for Harriet.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He is pleased for them.
(d) He is jealous.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
4. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
5. Who holds Harriet back when she tries to chase Arroyo away from killing the old gringo?
(a) La Garduña.
(b) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(d) La Luna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
2. What branch of the armed forces did Harriet move to be closer to?
3. What is the one room that Arroyo does NOT destroy when he burns the hacienda to the ground?
4. How does Arroyo kill the old gringo?
5. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)