|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
2. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) Later Day Saints.
(d) La Luz del Mundo.
3. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
(a) A car.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A volcano.
(d) A building.
4. What part of battle does the old gringo think will be the most exciting and noble?
(a) Working as a spy in enemy quarters.
(b) Loading ammunition for the soldiers.
(c) Fighting on the front lines.
(d) Caring for the injured.
5. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) What could have been between them.
(b) What she has lost.
(c) How they met each other.
(d) Where they once lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
2. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
3. What relationship does Harriet claim to have with the old gringo in front of Pancho Villa?
4. Which military character does the old gringo think will test him more than any other character in the novel?
5. What type of man does Arroyo view as the most dangerous kind in the world?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)