|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
2. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To fight in the war.
(b) To study.
(c) To work on her art.
(d) To teach.
3. When Harriet is dancing with Arroyo, whom does she imagine she is dancing with?
(a) The old gringo
(b) Her brother.
(c) The President.
(d) Her father.
4. How does the old gringo feel about Harriet's relationship with Arroyo?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is sorry for Harriet.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is pleased for them.
5. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A sycophant.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) A dictator.
(d) A revolutionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
2. How old was Harriet when her father left for the war?
3. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
4. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
5. What is Harriet's last name?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)