|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
(a) The height of the buildings.
(b) The modern cars.
(c) The youth of the nation.
(d) The amount of people on the streets.
2. How does the old gringo feel when he thinks back on his time in the Civil War?
(a) He doesn't remember anything about the war.
(b) He feels pangs of love.
(c) He rejoices.
(d) He wishes the fight could have lasted longer.
3. Where does Harriet plan to have the old gringo's body buried?
(a) In Washington DC.
(b) In San Francisco.
(c) In Arlington, Texas.
(d) In New York City.
4. What does the old gringo think is the one factor that permeates all relationships?
5. What look does Colonel Frutos García claim is written all over the old gringo's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did La Luna get her name?
2. What does Harriet think the old gringo smells like?
3. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
4. After the old gringo dies, what freak weather occurs in the desert?
5. Where are the POWs who refuse to join with Pancho Villa held?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)