|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is dyslexic.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is illiterate.
2. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
(a) In her teens.
(b) In her twenties.
(c) In her forties.
(d) In her thirties.
3. How does Arroyo kill the old gringo?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He beats him to death.
(c) He shoots him.
(d) He strangles him.
4. What type of man does Arroyo view as the most dangerous kind in the world?
(a) A brave man.
(b) An egocentric man.
(c) A cowardly man.
(d) A stupid man.
5. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
(a) The East.
(b) The West.
(c) The North.
(d) The South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
2. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
3. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
4. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
5. What part of battle does the old gringo think will be the most exciting and noble?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)