|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harriet is dancing with Arroyo, whom does she imagine she is dancing with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The President.
(c) The old gringo
(d) Her father.
2. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A hacienda.
(b) A castillo.
(c) A biblioteca.
(d) A casa.
3. What type of work did the old gringo do while he was fighting in the Civil War?
4. What did Pancho Villa do for a living before he became a revolutionary?
(a) He was a cattle herder.
(b) He was a tailor.
(c) He was a day laborer at the hacienda.
(d) He was a blacksmith.
5. What creature is present in the bottom of every mescal bottle?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A cricket.
(d) A worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet call "the enemy of life"?
2. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
3. How old is Mr. Delaney?
4. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
5. What branch of the armed forces did Harriet move to be closer to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)