|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
(a) A building.
(b) A car.
(c) A volcano.
(d) A bridge.
2. What does don Graciano allow young Arroyo to hold while he is working in the hacienda?
(a) A copy of Don Quixote.
(b) A bundle of clean rags.
(c) A set of keys.
(d) A crucifix.
3. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
(b) La Garduña.
(d) La Luna.
4. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(b) The old gringo.
(c) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
5. What does General Arroyo store in the wooden box in his train car?
(b) Enemy scalps.
(d) Old papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what type of bed did Arroyo sleep when he was a child?
2. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
3. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
4. What type of work did the old gringo do while he was fighting in the Civil War?
5. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)