|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds Harriet back when she tries to chase Arroyo away from killing the old gringo?
(b) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(c) La Luna.
(d) La Garduña.
2. From whom were the land grants to the Mexican people?
(a) The king of Russia.
(b) The king of England.
(c) The king of Spain.
(d) The king of Portugal.
3. Who had been spreading the rumors about an American soldier fighting alongside the Mexican revolutionaries?
(a) General Arroyo.
(c) Pancho Villa.
4. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
(a) He is a lobbyist.
(b) He is a cigarette salesman.
(c) He is an optometrist.
(d) He is a lawyer.
5. Where is the old gringo buried?
(a) In the desert.
(b) In a field of flowers.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) In a riverbank.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
2. How did Arroyo plan to shame his father?
3. Who is the current leader of Mexico at the time of the book?
4. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
5. How long have Harriet and Mr. Delaney been dating?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)