|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A biblioteca.
(b) A hacienda.
(c) A casa.
(d) A castillo.
2. What does the old gringo think is the path that all young men must take?
(a) To challenge their father figures.
(b) To fight for righteousness.
(c) To find their perfect woman.
(d) To travel the world.
3. How does Harriet's mother respond to the news that Harriet is moving to Mexico?
(a) She is against it.
(b) Harriet never tells her mother she is leaving.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is supportive.
4. What art form did Harriet's family collect from uninterested Europeans?
5. What does don Graciano allow young Arroyo to hold while he is working in the hacienda?
(a) A bundle of clean rags.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A set of keys.
(d) A copy of Don Quixote.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
2. In what war did the old gringo fight?
3. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
4. What type of work did the old gringo do while he was fighting in the Civil War?
5. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)