|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
(a) In a field.
(b) In the stage car.
(c) In the ballroom.
(d) Down by the river.
2. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
3. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(b) General Arroyo.
(c) The old gringo.
4. How did Arroyo plan to shame his father?
(a) By stealing all of his father's belongings.
(b) By not looking at him when he died.
(c) By denying that he was his father's son.
(d) By refusing to help his father when he was in need.
5. Who is the current leader of Mexico at the time of the book?
(a) Francisco I. Madero.
(b) Manuel González.
(c) Porfirio Diaz.
(d) Juan N. Méndez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
2. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
3. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
4. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)