|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet feel after she makes love to Arroyo?
2. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Six days.
3. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
(a) He is an optometrist.
(b) He is a cigarette salesman.
(c) He is a lobbyist.
(d) He is a lawyer.
4. What does Harriet share with the old gringo, which makes her cling to him in Mexico?
(a) American roots.
(b) The desire to travel.
(c) A love for literature.
(d) A fear of the Mexicans.
5. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
(a) A flamingo.
(b) A peacock.
(c) An owl.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
2. How often did the Miranda family come to visit the hacienda during a typical year?
3. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
4. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)