|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(b) A wooden cross.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A granite stone.
2. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the library.
(b) In the conservatory.
(c) In the parlor.
(d) In the ballroom.
3. What creature is present in the bottom of every mescal bottle?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A worm.
(c) A cricket.
(d) A beetle.
4. When Harriet is dancing with Arroyo, whom does she imagine she is dancing with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) The old gringo
(d) The President.
5. How long have Harriet and Mr. Delaney been dating?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo think will be atonement for his writing career?
2. Why does General Arroyo pull his hat down and his serape up?
3. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
4. What is Harriet's nationality?
5. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)