|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
2. In what war did the old gringo fight?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Civil War.
3. What does the Colonel claim gringos come to the land of the Aztecs to do?
(a) Create their riches.
(b) Meet their destinies.
(c) Fight their demons.
(d) Challenge their gods.
4. What does La Luna say women are that men are not?
5. Which of the following states was NOT at least partially owned by the family that originally owned the train car General Arroyo is sleeping in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
2. On what type of bed did Arroyo sleep when he was a child?
3. Which of the following is NOT something that the old gringo carries around in his suitcase?
4. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
5. When Harriet is forced to dance with Arroyo in the ballroom, where does she imagine that she is?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)