|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the old gringo buried?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) In a field of flowers.
(c) In a riverbank.
(d) In the desert.
2. What adjective does the old gringo use to describe his journalism work to Harriet?
(c) Misrepresenting himself.
3. Who holds Harriet back when she tries to chase Arroyo away from killing the old gringo?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(b) La Luna.
(d) La Garduña.
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the library.
(b) In the parlor.
(c) In the conservatory.
(d) In the ballroom.
5. What does Arroyo feel is keeping him prisoner in his adulthood?
(a) His lack of a father.
(b) His inability to read.
(c) His role in the revolution.
(d) His race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food is served to the old gringo on the night he arrives at the guerrilla camp?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
3. How does the army of guerrilla soldiers travel through Mexico?
4. In what war did the old gringo fight?
5. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)