|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the armed forces did Harriet move to be closer to?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Army.
2. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
(a) A record player.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A violin.
(d) A faucet of running water.
3. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York City.
4. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
5. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the library.
(b) In the conservatory.
(c) In the parlor.
(d) In the ballroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of feeling does the old gringo begin to have toward General Arroyo after meeting alone with him in his home?
2. How does General Arroyo feel about the hacienda?
3. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
4. What type of man does Arroyo view as the most dangerous kind in the world?
5. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)