|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the old gringo tell that La Luna is an educated woman?
(a) By her mathematical skills.
(b) By her vocabulary.
(c) By her soft hands.
(d) By her unmarked face.
2. After Harriet's confrontation with General Arroyo, what beverage does she drink with the old gringo inside the Pullman car?
3. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(b) El Paso.
4. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
(a) To Camargo.
(b) To Culiacán.
(c) To Durango.
(d) To Saltillo.
5. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving, how long did Arroyo live on the hacienda?
2. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
3. With what weapon does General Arroyo threaten Harriet when he hears about her reaction to the fire?
4. What is the one room that Arroyo does NOT destroy when he burns the hacienda to the ground?
5. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)