|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) La Garduña.
(d) General Arroyo.
2. What art form did Harriet's family collect from uninterested Europeans?
3. How can the old gringo tell that La Luna is an educated woman?
(a) By her vocabulary.
(b) By her soft hands.
(c) By her mathematical skills.
(d) By her unmarked face.
4. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
5. What type of food is served to the old gringo on the night he arrives at the guerrilla camp?
(d) Arroz con pollo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
2. How long have Harriet and Mr. Delaney been dating?
3. What creature is present in the bottom of every mescal bottle?
4. What type of man does Arroyo view as the most dangerous kind in the world?
5. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)