|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
(a) A stone.
(b) A bird.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A coin.
2. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
(a) That he is dating someone else on the side.
(b) That he is secretly married.
(c) That he is involved in some shady business deals.
(d) That he is embezzling.
3. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
(a) His health.
(b) His family.
(c) His life.
(d) His garden.
4. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
5. In what war did the old gringo fight?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does General Arroyo pull his hat down and his serape up?
2. Whom does Harriet live with in Washington D.C.?
3. What does Harriet call "the enemy of life"?
4. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
5. How does General Arroyo feel about the hacienda?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)