|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington D.C.
2. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(a) El Paso.
3. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
(a) He does not say goodbye.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He hugs her.
(d) He shakes her hand.
4. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
(b) The Colonel.
(c) General Arroyo.
(d) La Garduña.
5. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) Before bed.
(b) After lunch.
(c) After dinner.
(d) After breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following states was NOT at least partially owned by the family that originally owned the train car General Arroyo is sleeping in?
2. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
3. What is Harriet's nationality?
4. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
5. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)