|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
(a) In her teens.
(b) In her forties.
(c) In her thirties.
(d) In her twenties.
2. What type of work did the old gringo do while he was fighting in the Civil War?
3. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her crazy personality.
(b) For her round face.
(c) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(d) For her astrological skills.
4. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
(a) Blacksmith hammers.
(c) Horses galloping by.
5. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
2. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
3. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
4. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)