|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon does General Arroyo threaten Harriet when he hears about her reaction to the fire?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) A whip.
2. How old is Mr. Delaney?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his thirties.
(d) In his twenties.
3. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
(a) On foot.
(b) On horseback.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
4. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
5. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(c) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
2. What does Arroyo feel is keeping him prisoner in his adulthood?
3. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
4. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
5. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)