|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Arroyo think Harriet smells like?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His sister.
2. When Harriet is forced to dance with Arroyo in the ballroom, where does she imagine that she is?
(a) Back in New York.
(b) Back in Washington.
(c) Down by the sea.
(d) In heaven.
3. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
(c) La Luna.
(d) La Garduña.
4. How old is the old gringo when he reaches Mexico?
(a) In his seventies.
(b) In his fifties.
(c) In his sixties.
(d) In his forties.
5. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
(a) Pancho Villa.
(b) La Luna.
(c) La Garduña.
(d) Harriet Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT offered to the old gringo after he shoots the coin?
2. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
3. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
4. How did La Luna get her name?
5. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)