|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before leaving, how long did Arroyo live on the hacienda?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
(a) In her twenties.
(b) In her teens.
(c) In her thirties.
(d) In her forties.
3. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
(a) The North.
(b) The West.
(c) The South.
(d) The East.
4. From whom were the land grants to the Mexican people?
(a) The king of Portugal.
(b) The king of England.
(c) The king of Russia.
(d) The king of Spain.
5. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
2. How does the general respond to his ruined peso coin?
3. What does La Garduña do for a living?
4. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
5. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)