|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel claim gringos come to the land of the Aztecs to do?
(a) Create their riches.
(b) Fight their demons.
(c) Meet their destinies.
(d) Challenge their gods.
2. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) Over half of it.
(b) None of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) Some of it.
3. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He shakes her hand.
(d) He does not say goodbye.
4. What does the old gringo believe is the fate of every revolutionary?
(a) To die young.
(b) To be feared by the public.
(c) To become a tyrant.
(d) To be remembered fondly.
5. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
2. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
3. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
4. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
5. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)