|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the POWs who refuse to join with Pancho Villa held?
(a) In a giant metal cage.
(b) In swampy waters.
(c) In a pigsty.
(d) In their own graves.
2. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
3. What does General Arroyo store in the wooden box in his train car?
(c) Old papers.
(d) Enemy scalps.
4. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington D.C.
5. When Harriet is dancing with Arroyo, whom does she imagine she is dancing with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The old gringo
(c) The President.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
2. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
3. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
4. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
5. What does Arroyo feel is keeping him prisoner in his adulthood?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)