|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arroyo feel is keeping him prisoner in his adulthood?
(a) His lack of a father.
(b) His inability to read.
(c) His race.
(d) His role in the revolution.
2. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the conservatory.
(b) In the ballroom.
(c) In the parlor.
(d) In the library.
3. Who is the current leader of Mexico at the time of the book?
(a) Francisco I. Madero.
(b) Manuel González.
(c) Juan N. Méndez.
(d) Porfirio Diaz.
4. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) All of it.
(b) Over half of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) Some of it.
5. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
(a) That he is involved in some shady business deals.
(b) That he is dating someone else on the side.
(c) That he is embezzling.
(d) That he is secretly married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the army of guerrilla soldiers travel through Mexico?
2. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
3. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
4. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
5. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)