|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An owl.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A flamingo.
2. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York City.
3. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A sycophant.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) A dictator.
(d) A revolutionary.
4. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) Before bed.
(b) After dinner.
(c) After breakfast.
(d) After lunch.
5. Before leaving, how long did Arroyo live on the hacienda?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
2. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
3. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
4. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
5. What is Harriet's nationality?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)