|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
(a) He shakes her hand.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He does not say goodbye.
(d) He kisses her.
2. What does La Garduña do for a living?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She is a cook.
(c) She is a soldier.
(d) She is an artist.
3. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that the old gringo carries around in his suitcase?
(a) A copy of the book that he wrote himself.
(b) A copy of the book "Don Quixote".
(c) A bottle of bourbon.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Harriet claim dried up in the heat of Mexico?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) Her hope.
(c) Her faith.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
2. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
3. How old is Mr. Delaney?
4. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
5. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)