|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Harriet and Mr. Delaney been dating?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York City.
3. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
(d) Finding edible plants.
4. How often did the Miranda family come to visit the hacienda during a typical year?
(a) Four or five times.
(c) More than ten times.
(d) Once or twice.
5. Where does Harriet sleep at night?
(a) In the old gringo's tent.
(b) In the train car.
(c) In a small wooden hut by the river.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
2. How old is Mr. Delaney?
3. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
4. Where did Harriet complete school?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)