|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
2. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(b) El Paso.
3. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
4. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
(a) By train.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) By car.
5. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
(a) He does not say goodbye.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He shakes her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
2. Where is the old gringo buried?
3. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
4. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
5. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)