|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
2. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
(d) Being comfortable.
3. How often did the Miranda family come to visit the hacienda during a typical year?
(a) Once or twice.
(b) More than ten times.
(c) Four or five times.
4. How old is the old gringo when he reaches Mexico?
(a) In his sixties.
(b) In his seventies.
(c) In his fifties.
(d) In his forties.
5. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will be killed.
(b) That she will want to leave.
(c) That she will be dissatisfied.
(d) That she will fall in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food is served to the old gringo on the night he arrives at the guerrilla camp?
2. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
3. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
4. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
5. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)