|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Six days.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the decor in General Arroyo's home?
4. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
(a) In the ballroom.
(b) Down by the river.
(c) In the stage car.
(d) In a field.
5. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
(c) Finding edible plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work did the old gringo do while he was fighting in the Civil War?
2. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
3. What adjective does the old gringo use to describe his journalism work to Harriet?
4. Where is the old gringo buried?
5. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)