|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
(a) General Arroyo.
(b) La Garduña.
(d) The Colonel.
2. How old was Harriet when her father left for the war?
(a) 6 months old.
3. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To fight in the war.
(b) To teach.
(c) To study.
(d) To work on her art.
4. What does the traveling party admit was one of the old gringo's biggest flaws?
(a) He was vain.
(b) He was hateful.
(c) He was always late.
(d) He was selfish.
5. What is Harriet's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the old gringo have?
2. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
3. Which military character does the old gringo think will test him more than any other character in the novel?
4. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
5. What creature is present in the bottom of every mescal bottle?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)