|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does General Arroyo store in the wooden box in his train car?
(a) Enemy scalps.
(b) Old papers.
2. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A volcano.
(c) A car.
(d) A building.
3. How often did the Miranda family come to visit the hacienda during a typical year?
(b) Once or twice.
(c) Four or five times.
(d) More than ten times.
4. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
(a) That he is embezzling.
(b) That he is secretly married.
(c) That he is involved in some shady business deals.
(d) That he is dating someone else on the side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
2. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
3. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
4. What type of food is served to the old gringo on the night he arrives at the guerrilla camp?
5. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)