|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
2. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
(a) His garden.
(b) His life.
(c) His health.
(d) His family.
3. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) What could have been between them.
(b) How they met each other.
(c) What she has lost.
(d) Where they once lived.
4. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
5. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
(a) The West.
(b) The East.
(c) The North.
(d) The South.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does General Arroyo feel about the hacienda?
2. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
3. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
4. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
5. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)