|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Five days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Six days.
2. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
(a) La Garduña.
(b) Harriet Winslow.
(c) Pancho Villa.
(d) La Luna.
3. What creature is present in the bottom of every mescal bottle?
(a) A worm.
(b) A cricket.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A butterfly.
4. From whom were the land grants to the Mexican people?
(a) The king of Russia.
(b) The king of Spain.
(c) The king of England.
(d) The king of Portugal.
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet remember the young Mexican boy who accompanied her to the Mexican border carrying?
2. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
3. Whom does Harriet live with in Washington D.C.?
4. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
5. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)