|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
(a) Colonel Franklin McGeeves.
(b) Colonel Fred Lopez.
(c) Colonel Fred Ferrett.
(d) Colonel Frutos García.
2. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A granite stone.
(d) A wooden cross.
3. How does the general respond to his ruined peso coin?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is disgusted.
(c) He is impressed.
(d) He is furious.
4. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A casa.
(b) A castillo.
(c) A biblioteca.
(d) A hacienda.
5. How does General Arroyo feel about the hacienda?
(a) He thinks nothing of it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He appreciates it.
(d) He respects it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Harriet complete school?
2. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
3. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
4. What does General Arroyo store in the wooden box in his train car?
5. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)