|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel claim gringos come to the land of the Aztecs to do?
(a) Meet their destinies.
(b) Challenge their gods.
(c) Create their riches.
(d) Fight their demons.
2. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
(a) The Boston Review.
(b) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Chicago Tribune.
3. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
4. Where is the old gringo buried?
(a) In a field of flowers.
(b) In the desert.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) In a riverbank.
5. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is dyslexic.
(d) He is illiterate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
2. What is Harriet's nationality?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the decor in General Arroyo's home?
4. What type of accent does Harriet have?
5. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)