|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
(a) A peacock.
(b) An owl.
(c) A flamingo.
(d) An eagle.
2. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
3. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
(a) He is dyslexic.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is illiterate.
(d) He is blind.
4. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
5. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT offered to the old gringo after he shoots the coin?
2. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
3. How did La Luna get her name?
4. How long have Harriet and Mr. Delaney been dating?
5. From whom were the land grants to the Mexican people?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)