|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food is served to the old gringo on the night he arrives at the guerrilla camp?
(b) Arroz con pollo.
2. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
(a) Pancho Villa.
(b) La Garduña.
(c) Harriet Winslow.
(d) La Luna.
3. Which of the following states was NOT at least partially owned by the family that originally owned the train car General Arroyo is sleeping in?
4. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her astrological skills.
(b) For her crazy personality.
(c) For her round face.
(d) For her dreamy way of speaking.
5. What does Harriet remember the young Mexican boy who accompanied her to the Mexican border carrying?
(a) A gun.
(b) A lollipop.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
2. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
3. What is Harriet's last name?
4. What type of feeling does the old gringo begin to have toward General Arroyo after meeting alone with him in his home?
5. From whom were the land grants to the Mexican people?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)