|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature is present in the bottom of every mescal bottle?
(a) A cricket.
(b) A worm.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A butterfly.
2. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(a) New England.
(c) East coast.
3. What does the traveling party admit was one of the old gringo's biggest flaws?
(a) He was selfish.
(b) He was vain.
(c) He was hateful.
(d) He was always late.
4. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To fight in the war.
(b) To work on her art.
(c) To study.
(d) To teach.
5. What does General Arroyo store in the wooden box in his train car?
(a) Old papers.
(d) Enemy scalps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
2. How long have Harriet and Mr. Delaney been dating?
3. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
5. How does Harriet's mother respond to the news that Harriet is moving to Mexico?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)