|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
2. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) What she has lost.
(b) Where they once lived.
(c) How they met each other.
(d) What could have been between them.
3. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
(a) La Garduña.
(b) Inocensia Mansalvo.
(c) The Colonel.
4. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
(a) Colonel Fred Ferrett.
(b) Colonel Frutos García.
(c) Colonel Franklin McGeeves.
(d) Colonel Fred Lopez.
5. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
2. What is the other name the Mexican characters in the novel give to the old gringo?
3. What does La Garduña do for a living?
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
5. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)