|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet remember the young Mexican boy who accompanied her to the Mexican border carrying?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A lollipop.
2. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
3. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
4. Which of the following states was NOT at least partially owned by the family that originally owned the train car General Arroyo is sleeping in?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the decor in General Arroyo's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
2. What does La Garduña do for a living?
3. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
4. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
5. What does the traveling party admit was one of the old gringo's biggest flaws?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)