|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food is served to the old gringo on the night he arrives at the guerrilla camp?
(c) Arroz con pollo.
2. What does La Garduña do for a living?
(a) She is a cook.
(b) She is a prostitute.
(c) She is a soldier.
(d) She is an artist.
3. Which of the following states was NOT at least partially owned by the family that originally owned the train car General Arroyo is sleeping in?
4. What does Harriet remember the young Mexican boy who accompanied her to the Mexican border carrying?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A gun.
(d) A lollipop.
5. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) What could have been between them.
(b) What she has lost.
(c) How they met each other.
(d) Where they once lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which military character does the old gringo think will test him more than any other character in the novel?
2. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
3. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
4. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
5. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)