|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Five days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
2. What does Harriet claim dried up in the heat of Mexico?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) Her hope.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her faith.
3. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
(a) In a boat on the sea.
(b) On the battle front.
(c) In Mexico.
(d) In his bed.
4. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
(a) Colonel Frutos García.
(b) Colonel Franklin McGeeves.
(c) Colonel Fred Ferrett.
(d) Colonel Fred Lopez.
5. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
(a) Tom Shepherd.
(b) Thoms Smith.
(c) Thomas Mulvane.
(d) Tom Brooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
2. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
3. What type of work did the old gringo do while he was fighting in the Civil War?
4. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
5. What is Harriet's last name?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)