|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
2. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A granite stone.
(d) A wooden cross.
3. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
4. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
5. What type of work did the old gringo do while he was fighting in the Civil War?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT offered to the old gringo after he shoots the coin?
2. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
3. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
4. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
5. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)