|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(b) A wooden cross.
(c) A granite stone.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
3. What does Harriet claim dried up in the heat of Mexico?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her hope.
(c) Her faith.
(d) Her dreams.
4. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three days.
5. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
(a) As cover for an escape.
(b) Because she is the best teacher in the nation.
(c) As a mistake.
(d) For her stunning good looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
2. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
3. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
4. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
5. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)