|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the decor in General Arroyo's home?
2. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
3. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A hacienda.
(b) A casa.
(c) A castillo.
(d) A biblioteca.
4. What type of feeling does the old gringo begin to have toward General Arroyo after meeting alone with him in his home?
5. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
(a) To Saltillo.
(b) To Culiacán.
(c) To Durango.
(d) To Camargo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
2. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
3. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
4. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
5. What does Harriet remember the young Mexican boy who accompanied her to the Mexican border carrying?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)