|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
2. How does the general respond to his ruined peso coin?
(a) He is impressed.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He is disgusted.
3. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is illiterate.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is dyslexic.
4. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
(a) A coin.
(b) A stone.
(c) A bird.
(d) A mirror.
5. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of accent does Harriet have?
2. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
3. What is the other name the Mexican characters in the novel give to the old gringo?
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
5. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)