|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
(a) A car.
(b) A building.
(c) A volcano.
(d) A bridge.
2. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
(a) The North.
(b) The West.
(c) The East.
(d) The South.
3. What does the traveling party admit was one of the old gringo's biggest flaws?
(a) He was always late.
(b) He was selfish.
(c) He was vain.
(d) He was hateful.
4. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
5. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
(a) The height of the buildings.
(b) The modern cars.
(c) The amount of people on the streets.
(d) The youth of the nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
2. From whom were the land grants to the Mexican people?
3. What is Harriet's nationality?
4. Where is the old gringo buried?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)