|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
(a) In her thirties.
(b) In her twenties.
(c) In her forties.
(d) In her teens.
2. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington D.C.
3. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her round face.
(b) For her astrological skills.
(c) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(d) For her crazy personality.
4. Which military character does the old gringo think will test him more than any other character in the novel?
(a) General Arroyo.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
5. Which of the following statements is true about General Arroyo?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is illiterate.
(d) He is dyslexic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did the old gringo fight?
2. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
3. Where is the old gringo buried?
4. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
5. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)