|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of feeling does the old gringo begin to have toward General Arroyo after meeting alone with him in his home?
2. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
(a) A coin.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A stone.
(d) A bird.
3. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(b) For her crazy personality.
(c) For her astrological skills.
(d) For her round face.
4. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York City.
5. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(b) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(c) The old gringo.
(d) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
2. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
3. What does General Arroyo store in the wooden box in his train car?
4. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
5. What type of accent does Harriet have?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)