|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom were the land grants to the Mexican people?
(a) The king of England.
(b) The king of Portugal.
(c) The king of Russia.
(d) The king of Spain.
2. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
3. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
4. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
5. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
(a) To Culiacán.
(b) To Camargo.
(c) To Durango.
(d) To Saltillo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the army of guerrilla soldiers travel through Mexico?
2. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
3. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
4. Which of the following states was NOT at least partially owned by the family that originally owned the train car General Arroyo is sleeping in?
5. Where is the old gringo buried?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)