|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
2. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
(b) Inocensia Mansalvo.
(c) La Garduña.
(d) The Colonel.
3. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
(a) In a boat on the sea.
(b) In his bed.
(c) On the battle front.
(d) In Mexico.
4. How does the army of guerrilla soldiers travel through Mexico?
(a) On foot.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By train.
(d) By boat.
5. Where is the old gringo buried?
(a) In a field of flowers.
(b) In a riverbank.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
2. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
3. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
4. What does Harriet claim dried up in the heat of Mexico?
5. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)