|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Boston Review.
(c) The Chicago Tribune.
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle.
2. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
(a) To Durango.
(b) To Camargo.
(c) To Culiacán.
(d) To Saltillo.
3. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(b) El Paso.
4. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
5. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) Where they once lived.
(b) What she has lost.
(c) How they met each other.
(d) What could have been between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
2. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
3. Which of the following is NOT something that the old gringo carries around in his suitcase?
4. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
5. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)