|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
2. How old is the old gringo when he reaches Mexico?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his sixties.
(c) In his forties.
(d) In his seventies.
3. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
4. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
5. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) Because he doesn't speak to peasants.
(c) Because he doesn't speak Spanish.
(d) Because he is worried about being followed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harriet's last name?
2. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
3. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
4. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
5. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)