|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does La Garduña do for a living?
(a) She is a cook.
(b) She is a prostitute.
(c) She is an artist.
(d) She is a soldier.
2. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) On foot.
(d) On horseback.
3. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
4. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
(a) The South.
(b) The East.
(c) The West.
(d) The North.
5. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(d) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the old gringo buried?
2. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
3. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
4. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
5. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)