|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet's nationality?
2. In what war did the old gringo fight?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) World War II.
3. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
4. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Boston Review.
(d) The Chicago Tribune.
5. What does the Colonel claim gringos come to the land of the Aztecs to do?
(a) Create their riches.
(b) Meet their destinies.
(c) Fight their demons.
(d) Challenge their gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
2. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
3. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
4. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
5. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)