|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) What she has lost.
(b) What could have been between them.
(c) How they met each other.
(d) Where they once lived.
2. What does La Garduña do for a living?
(a) She is a cook.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She is a prostitute.
(d) She is a soldier.
3. What does Harriet claim dried up in the heat of Mexico?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her dreams.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her hope.
4. What does Harriet remember the young Mexican boy who accompanied her to the Mexican border carrying?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lollipop.
(d) A stuffed animal.
5. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They were acquaintances.
(c) They were neighbors.
(d) They were coworkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
2. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
3. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
4. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
5. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)