|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the old gringo buried?
(a) In a riverbank.
(b) In a field of flowers.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In the mountains.
2. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(a) A wooden cross.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A granite stone.
3. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(b) El Paso.
4. How old is the old gringo when he reaches Mexico?
(a) In his seventies.
(b) In his fifties.
(c) In his forties.
(d) In his sixties.
5. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harriet's nationality?
2. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
3. What is the other name the Mexican characters in the novel give to the old gringo?
4. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
5. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)