|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(a) A granite stone.
(b) A wooden cross.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
2. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
3. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
4. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
(a) The youth of the nation.
(b) The modern cars.
(c) The height of the buildings.
(d) The amount of people on the streets.
5. What is the other name the Mexican characters in the novel give to the old gringo?
(a) Old man.
(b) Old Tom.
(c) Old geezer.
(d) Old Señor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
2. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
3. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
4. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
5. In what war did the old gringo fight?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)