|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
(a) The North.
(b) The West.
(c) The East.
(d) The South.
2. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington D.C.
3. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
(a) In a boat on the sea.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In Mexico.
(d) On the battle front.
4. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
(d) Finding edible plants.
5. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
(b) The Colonel.
(c) La Garduña.
(d) General Arroyo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
2. What is Harriet's nationality?
3. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
4. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
5. How does the army of guerrilla soldiers travel through Mexico?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)