|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) On foot.
(d) On horseback.
2. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
3. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
4. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(a) El Paso.
5. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
2. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
3. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
4. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
5. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)