|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet's last name?
2. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
3. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) New York City.
4. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
(a) Because he doesn't speak to peasants.
(b) Because he doesn't speak Spanish.
(c) Because he is worried about being followed.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
5. How does the army of guerrilla soldiers travel through Mexico?
(a) On foot.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By train.
(d) By boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
2. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
3. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
4. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
5. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)