|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A granite stone.
(c) A wooden cross.
2. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
(a) La Garduña.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) Inocensia Mansalvo.
4. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
5. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
(a) In Mexico.
(b) In a boat on the sea.
(c) In his bed.
(d) On the battle front.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
2. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
3. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
4. In what war did the old gringo fight?
5. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)