|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In a boat on the sea.
(c) In Mexico.
(d) On the battle front.
2. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
(a) An owl.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A flamingo.
(d) An eagle.
3. Which of the following characters does NOT accompany Harriet Winslow to the border?
(a) La Garduña.
(b) Inocensia Mansalvo.
(c) The Colonel.
4. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
5. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
2. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
3. What was the name of the young boy who accompanied Harriet to the Mexican border?
4. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
5. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)