|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Harriet claim to have with the old gringo in front of Pancho Villa?
(d) Best friends.
2. What is the one room that Arroyo does NOT destroy when he burns the hacienda to the ground?
(a) The ballroom.
(b) The stables.
(c) The servants' quarters.
(d) The kitchen.
3. How often did the Miranda family come to visit the hacienda during a typical year?
(a) More than ten times.
(b) Once or twice.
(d) Four or five times.
4. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few days.
5. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
2. How old is Mr. Delaney?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
4. Who had been spreading the rumors about an American soldier fighting alongside the Mexican revolutionaries?
5. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)