|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet feel after she makes love to Arroyo?
2. What does Harriet think Arroyo smells like?
(a) A horse stable.
(b) Sea side mist.
(c) Over-ripe fruit.
3. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
4. Who is the current leader of Mexico at the time of the book?
(a) Porfirio Diaz.
(b) Juan N. Méndez.
(c) Manuel González.
(d) Francisco I. Madero.
5. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
(a) General Arroyo.
(b) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(d) The old gringo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature is present in the bottom of every mescal bottle?
2. What type of accent does Harriet have?
3. What does Arroyo hope Harriet will take back to America with her?
4. On what type of bed did Arroyo sleep when he was a child?
5. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)