|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Harriet's confrontation with General Arroyo, what beverage does she drink with the old gringo inside the Pullman car?
2. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
(a) The old gringo.
(b) General Arroyo.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the decor in General Arroyo's home?
4. What branch of the armed forces did Harriet move to be closer to?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Navy.
5. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) A sycophant.
(d) A revolutionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does La Garduña do for a living?
2. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
3. What art form did Harriet's family collect from uninterested Europeans?
4. How old was Harriet when her father left for the war?
5. What does the Colonel claim gringos come to the land of the Aztecs to do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)