|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
(a) A red velvet robe.
(b) Silver coins.
(c) A gold brooch.
(d) Gold chains.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
3. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
(a) Blacksmith hammers.
(c) Horses galloping by.
4. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Four days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three days.
5. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(b) A granite stone.
(c) A wooden cross.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
2. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
3. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
4. Who had been spreading the rumors about an American soldier fighting alongside the Mexican revolutionaries?
5. What type of man does Arroyo view as the most dangerous kind in the world?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)