|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the conservatory.
(b) In the parlor.
(c) In the ballroom.
(d) In the library.
2. Where does Harriet find the notice for an English teacher in Mexico?
(a) In a newspaper.
(b) Posted on the church bulletin board.
(c) Through the telegraph wires.
(d) In the mail.
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(c) Later Day Saints.
(d) La Luz del Mundo.
5. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
(a) He shakes her hand.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He hugs her.
(d) He does not say goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the old gringo feel when he thinks back on his time in the Civil War?
2. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
3. Pancho Villa jokes with reporters about relocating north to where?
4. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
5. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)