|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon does General Arroyo threaten Harriet when he hears about her reaction to the fire?
(a) A whip.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) A slingshot.
2. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) Later Day Saints.
(b) La Luz del Mundo.
3. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
(a) The youth of the nation.
(b) The amount of people on the streets.
(c) The height of the buildings.
(d) The modern cars.
4. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
5. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
(a) His garden.
(b) His health.
(c) His family.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
2. What is the other name the Mexican characters in the novel give to the old gringo?
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
5. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)