|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
(a) On horseback.
(b) On foot.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
2. How long have Harriet and Mr. Delaney been dating?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
3. In what room of La Luna's home did General Arroyo hide during the early days of the revolution?
(a) In her bathroom.
(b) In her basement.
(c) In her attic.
(d) In her closet.
4. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(c) The old gringo.
(d) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
5. How old is Pedro when he first meets the old gringo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
3. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
4. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
5. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)