|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(c) The old gringo.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
2. What does the old gringo believe is the fate of every revolutionary?
(a) To die young.
(b) To be feared by the public.
(c) To be remembered fondly.
(d) To become a tyrant.
3. In what room of La Luna's home did General Arroyo hide during the early days of the revolution?
(a) In her basement.
(b) In her attic.
(c) In her bathroom.
(d) In her closet.
4. What does don Graciano allow young Arroyo to hold while he is working in the hacienda?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A bundle of clean rags.
(c) A set of keys.
(d) A copy of Don Quixote.
5. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
(b) La Garduña.
(c) La Luna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
2. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
3. What does Arroyo feel is keeping him prisoner in his adulthood?
4. What reason does Colonel García give Pedro for the women waiting in line outside the village?
5. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)