|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does General Arroyo decide to burn down the hacienda?
(a) To earn the insurance money.
(b) To teach the guerrillas a lesson.
(c) To search for bones buried under the buildings.
(d) To embarrass the owners.
2. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
(a) La Garduña.
(d) La Luna.
3. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) Over half of it.
(b) All of it.
(c) Some of it.
(d) None of it.
4. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
(a) Down by the river.
(b) In a field.
(c) In the ballroom.
(d) In the stage car.
5. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
(a) His health.
(b) His life.
(c) His garden.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
2. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
3. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
4. How does General Arroyo feel about the hacienda?
5. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)