|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the old gringo feel about Harriet's relationship with Arroyo?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is sorry for Harriet.
(c) He is pleased for them.
(d) He is jealous.
2. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(b) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(c) The old gringo.
(d) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
3. Pancho Villa jokes with reporters about relocating north to where?
(a) To Arizona.
(b) To California.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To Nevada.
4. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is an optometrist.
(c) He is a cigarette salesman.
(d) He is a lobbyist.
5. What does the old gringo think is the path that all young men must take?
(a) To fight for righteousness.
(b) To travel the world.
(c) To find their perfect woman.
(d) To challenge their father figures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
2. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
3. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
4. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
5. What does the old gringo believe is the fate of every revolutionary?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)