|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet's mother respond to the news that Harriet is moving to Mexico?
(a) She is supportive.
(b) She is against it.
(c) Harriet never tells her mother she is leaving.
(d) She is apathetic.
2. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
3. Where does Harriet sleep at night?
(a) In the old gringo's tent.
(b) In the train car.
(c) In a small wooden hut by the river.
(d) In the woods.
4. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
(a) His garden.
(b) His life.
(c) His family.
(d) His health.
5. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A casa.
(b) A biblioteca.
(c) A castillo.
(d) A hacienda.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
2. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
3. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
4. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
5. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)