|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A sycophant.
(b) A buffoon.
(c) A dictator.
(d) A revolutionary.
2. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
3. What type of dog was penned in with Arroyo when he was hiding in La Luna's home?
4. What does the old gringo think will be atonement for his writing career?
(a) Being forgotten by his family.
(b) Living forever through his words.
(c) Dying in Mexico.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Harriet use in reference to the general during their argument?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
2. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
3. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
4. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
5. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)