|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of La Luna's home did General Arroyo hide during the early days of the revolution?
(a) In her basement.
(b) In her closet.
(c) In her attic.
(d) In her bathroom.
2. On what type of bed did Arroyo sleep when he was a child?
(a) There was no bed. Arroyo slept on the floor.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A mat.
(d) A bale of hay.
3. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(d) El Paso.
4. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
(a) His garden.
(b) His life.
(c) His health.
(d) His family.
5. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
2. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
3. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
4. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
5. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)