|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Arroyo wait in La Luna's house without food?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few months.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few hours.
2. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
(a) His white horse.
(b) His white hair.
(c) His blue eyes.
(d) His wrinkled skin.
4. Pancho Villa jokes with reporters about relocating north to where?
(a) To Texas.
(b) To Nevada.
(c) To Arizona.
(d) To California.
5. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(d) El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
2. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
3. How does Harriet feel after she makes love to Arroyo?
4. What did Pancho Villa do for a living before he became a revolutionary?
5. What does the traveling party admit was one of the old gringo's biggest flaws?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)