|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
(a) A gold brooch.
(b) Gold chains.
(c) Silver coins.
(d) A red velvet robe.
2. Where does Harriet sleep at night?
(a) In the train car.
(b) In a small wooden hut by the river.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the old gringo's tent.
3. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
4. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
5. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
2. Before leaving, how long did Arroyo live on the hacienda?
3. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
4. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
5. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)