|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Pancho Villa promise to help the revolutionary soldiers if they get "bogged down" in their battle?
2. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
(a) La Garduña.
(b) Pancho Villa.
(c) La Luna.
(d) Harriet Winslow.
3. What reason does Colonel García give Pedro for the women waiting in line outside the village?
(a) They are hoping for food handouts.
(b) They are in love with the returning men.
(c) They are refugees hoping for asylum.
(d) They are delirious with thirst.
4. In what war did the old gringo fight?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
5. How does the old gringo feel about Harriet's relationship with Arroyo?
(a) He is pleased for them.
(b) He is sorry for Harriet.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
2. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
5. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)