|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
2. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
(a) On foot.
(b) By car.
(c) On horseback.
(d) By train.
3. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
4. What does the old gringo think will be atonement for his writing career?
(a) Dying in Mexico.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Being forgotten by his family.
(d) Living forever through his words.
5. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
(a) Because she was boring.
(b) Because she was unfaithful.
(c) Because she was barren.
(d) Because she was illiterate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
2. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
3. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
4. What reason does Colonel García give Pedro for the women waiting in line outside the village?
5. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)