|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
(a) Being comfortable.
2. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will fall in love with him.
(b) That she will want to leave.
(c) That she will be dissatisfied.
(d) That she will be killed.
3. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
(b) El Paso.
4. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
(a) Made of black buckskin.
(b) Covered in silver and gold buttons.
(c) Covered in buckles.
(d) Covered in zippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did La Luna get her name?
2. What branch of the armed forces did Harriet move to be closer to?
3. Who gave young Arroyo the box of papers that declared him rightful owner of the hacienda?
4. In what Mexican city does Pancho Villa arrive to interact with the American Press?
5. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)