|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pancho Villa jokes with reporters about relocating north to where?
(a) To Nevada.
(b) To California.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To Arizona.
2. Who organizes the cleanup of the hacienda fire?
(b) General Arroyo.
(c) The old gringo.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
3. Why does General Arroyo pull his hat down and his serape up?
(a) He is in a fury.
(b) He is weeping.
(c) He is napping.
(d) He is brooding on possibilities.
4. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Marcus Olivarez.
(b) Doroteo Arango.
(c) Frederico Mansalvo.
(d) Felipe Forzán.
5. What does don Graciano allow young Arroyo to hold while he is working in the hacienda?
(a) A set of keys.
(b) A copy of Don Quixote.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A bundle of clean rags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel claim gringos come to the land of the Aztecs to do?
2. Who is the current leader of Mexico at the time of the book?
3. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
4. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
5. What part of battle does the old gringo think will be the most exciting and noble?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)