|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
(a) La Garduña.
(b) General Arroyo.
(d) The Colonel.
2. How does Harriet feel after she makes love to Arroyo?
3. What type of man does Arroyo view as the most dangerous kind in the world?
(a) A brave man.
(b) A cowardly man.
(c) A stupid man.
(d) An egocentric man.
4. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
5. Where does Harriet begin to teach the guerrilla children?
(a) In the stage car.
(b) Down by the river.
(c) In the ballroom.
(d) In a field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
2. What type of accent does Harriet have?
3. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
4. Which character's real name is Ambrose Bierce?
5. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)