|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her crazy personality.
(b) For her astrological skills.
(c) For her round face.
(d) For her dreamy way of speaking.
2. How old is Mr. Delaney?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his twenties.
(d) In his thirties.
3. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
(a) A car.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A volcano.
(d) A building.
4. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
(a) Her good looks.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her spunk.
(d) Her clothing.
5. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
(a) Colonel Fred Lopez.
(b) Colonel Franklin McGeeves.
(c) Colonel Frutos García.
(d) Colonel Fred Ferrett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the old gringo buried?
2. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
3. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
4. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
5. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)