|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will be killed.
(b) That she will be dissatisfied.
(c) That she will fall in love with him.
(d) That she will want to leave.
2. Where does Harriet find the notice for an English teacher in Mexico?
(a) Through the telegraph wires.
(b) In the mail.
(c) In a newspaper.
(d) Posted on the church bulletin board.
3. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her crazy personality.
(b) For her round face.
(c) For her astrological skills.
(d) For her dreamy way of speaking.
4. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
(a) Colonel Franklin McGeeves.
(b) Colonel Frutos García.
(c) Colonel Fred Lopez.
(d) Colonel Fred Ferrett.
5. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
2. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
3. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
4. Who states that the old gringo is probably a man of honor?
5. What type of accent does Harriet have?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)