|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
(a) The Chicago Tribune.
(b) The Boston Review.
(c) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(d) The New York Times.
2. What does La Garduña do for a living?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She is an artist.
(c) She is a soldier.
(d) She is a cook.
3. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
(a) The youth of the nation.
(b) The amount of people on the streets.
(c) The height of the buildings.
(d) The modern cars.
4. Where did Harriet's father go to fight, and never returned from?
5. In what city of Mexico did the old gringo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
2. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
3. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
4. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
5. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)