|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
2. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will be dissatisfied.
(b) That she will want to leave.
(c) That she will be killed.
(d) That she will fall in love with him.
3. What does Harriet suspect of Mr. Delaney.
(a) That he is involved in some shady business deals.
(b) That he is embezzling.
(c) That he is secretly married.
(d) That he is dating someone else on the side.
4. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
(a) Because she is the best teacher in the nation.
(b) For her stunning good looks.
(c) As cover for an escape.
(d) As a mistake.
5. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
(a) A car.
(b) A volcano.
(c) A building.
(d) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old gringo say that he wants to die?
2. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
3. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
5. What does the Colonel claim gringos come to the land of the Aztecs to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)