|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(a) East coast.
(d) New England.
2. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
(a) The South.
(b) The West.
(c) The North.
(d) The East.
3. Which of the following does NOT travel through Mexico by use of the guerrilla train?
4. In what war did the old gringo fight?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
5. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
2. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
3. What branch of the armed forces did Harriet move to be closer to?
4. How does the army of guerrilla soldiers travel through Mexico?
5. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)