|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(a) East coast.
(d) New England.
2. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
3. How many days did the old gringo wander about the desert before finding the guerrillas?
(a) Six days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three days.
4. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
(a) Because he doesn't speak to peasants.
(b) Because he is worried about being followed.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Because he doesn't speak Spanish.
5. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
2. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
3. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
4. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that the old gringo carries around in his suitcase?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)