|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a lobbyist.
(c) He is a cigarette salesman.
(d) He is an optometrist.
2. What does the old gringo have marking his grave?
(b) A wooden cross.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A granite stone.
3. What does the general throw into the air for the old gringo to shoot?
(a) A bird.
(b) A stone.
(c) A coin.
(d) A mirror.
4. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
(a) The youth of the nation.
(b) The height of the buildings.
(c) The amount of people on the streets.
(d) The modern cars.
5. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will be killed.
(b) That she will fall in love with him.
(c) That she will be dissatisfied.
(d) That she will want to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Inocencio Mansalvo think the old gringo has come into the desert to do?
2. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
3. How old is Mr. Delaney?
4. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
5. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)