|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
(a) He is an optometrist.
(b) He is a cigarette salesman.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a lobbyist.
2. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will want to leave.
(b) That she will be dissatisfied.
(c) That she will be killed.
(d) That she will fall in love with him.
3. What skill did the old gringo have that impressed Pedro?
(a) Finding edible plants.
4. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
(a) To Saltillo.
(b) To Camargo.
(c) To Durango.
(d) To Culiacán.
5. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(d) The old gringo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Harriet complete school?
2. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
3. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
4. What does the Colonel say is the only frontier left for gringos?
5. What newspaper did the old gringo once write for?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)