|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
2. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(b) East coast.
(d) New England.
3. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A casa.
(b) A biblioteca.
(c) A hacienda.
(d) A castillo.
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the parlor.
(b) In the ballroom.
(c) In the conservatory.
(d) In the library.
5. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) A peacock.
(d) An owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
2. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
3. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
4. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
5. How did La Luna get her name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)