|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the traveling group taking the body of the old gringo?
(a) To Saltillo.
(b) To Culiacán.
(c) To Durango.
(d) To Camargo.
2. What is the other name the Mexican characters in the novel give to the old gringo?
(a) Old Tom.
(b) Old geezer.
(c) Old Señor.
(d) Old man.
3. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
(a) Her good looks.
(b) Her spunk.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her intelligence.
4. Where had Harriet been living before moving to Washington D.C.?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
5. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
(a) A peacock.
(b) An owl.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A flamingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Delaney do for a living?
2. Whom does Harriet live with in Washington D.C.?
3. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
4. In what city of Texas does the old gringo stop before he travels to Mexico?
5. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)