|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Colonel who oversees the soldiers at the old gringo's graveside?
(a) Colonel Fred Lopez.
(b) Colonel Franklin McGeeves.
(c) Colonel Fred Ferrett.
(d) Colonel Frutos García.
2. Whom does Harriet live with in Washington D.C.?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her best friend.
3. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(a) East coast.
(b) New England.
4. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
5. What color are all the clothes that the old gringo wears to travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other name the Mexican characters in the novel give to the old gringo?
2. What animal do some of the soldiers compare the old gringo to?
3. Where does Harriet find the notice for an English teacher in Mexico?
4. What does the general tell the old gringo to tend to when he says that he wants to fight?
5. Which of the following descriptions best describes La Garduña?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)