Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Marcus Olivarez.
(b) Doroteo Arango.
(c) Felipe Forzán.
(d) Frederico Mansalvo.
2. What does Harriet think the old gringo smells like?
(a) A sandy shore.
(b) A garden of lilac.
(c) A fresh bath.
(d) A ray of sunshine.
3. How does General Arroyo feel about the hacienda?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He thinks nothing of it.
(d) He appreciates it.
4. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) Some of it.
(b) Over half of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) All of it.
5. Where are the POWs who refuse to join with Pancho Villa held?
(a) In swampy waters.
(b) In a giant metal cage.
(c) In a pigsty.
(d) In their own graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
2. What type of church does Harriet attend weekly?
3. Which character's real name is Ambrose Bierce?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the outfit Pancho Villa is wearing when he arrives to speak with American reporters?
5. What does La Garduña do for a living?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)