|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her astrological skills.
(b) For her round face.
(c) For her crazy personality.
(d) For her dreamy way of speaking.
2. In what war did the old gringo fight?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
3. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
(a) A red velvet robe.
(b) A gold brooch.
(c) Silver coins.
(d) Gold chains.
4. What does the old gringo think will be atonement for his writing career?
(a) Being forgotten by his family.
(b) Dying in Mexico.
(c) Living forever through his words.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
5. What does the old gringo believe is the fate of every revolutionary?
(a) To be remembered fondly.
(b) To die young.
(c) To become a tyrant.
(d) To be feared by the public.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
2. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
4. Where does Harriet sleep at night?
5. Whom does the old gringo hope to meet as he is traveling to Zacatecas?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)