|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
(a) Gold chains.
(b) Silver coins.
(c) A gold brooch.
(d) A red velvet robe.
2. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
3. How old is the old gringo when he reaches Mexico?
(a) In his forties.
(b) In his sixties.
(c) In his seventies.
(d) In his fifties.
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
(a) His blue eyes.
(b) His white horse.
(c) His white hair.
(d) His wrinkled skin.
5. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) None of it.
(b) Some of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) Over half of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the current leader of Mexico at the time of the book?
2. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
3. Where are the POWs who refuse to join with Pancho Villa held?
4. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
5. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)