|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A buffoon.
(b) A dictator.
(c) A sycophant.
(d) A revolutionary.
2. When Harriet returns to what she left in the hallway, how much has been stolen?
(a) Some of it.
(b) All of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) Over half of it.
3. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
(a) Gold chains.
(b) A gold brooch.
(c) A red velvet robe.
(d) Silver coins.
4. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
(a) By train.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) By car.
5. Why doesn't the old gringo answer any of the horse salesman's questions?
(a) Because he doesn't speak Spanish.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Because he is worried about being followed.
(d) Because he doesn't speak to peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo believe is the fate of every revolutionary?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
3. How did La Luna get her name?
4. What part of battle does the old gringo think will be the most exciting and noble?
5. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)