|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT surprise the old gringo when he arrives in Mexico?
(a) The amount of people on the streets.
(b) The height of the buildings.
(c) The youth of the nation.
(d) The modern cars.
2. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
(a) In her teens.
(b) In her forties.
(c) In her twenties.
(d) In her thirties.
3. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He shakes her hand.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He does not say goodbye.
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
(a) His white horse.
(b) His wrinkled skin.
(c) His white hair.
(d) His blue eyes.
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo think is the path that all young men must take?
2. How did La Luna get her name?
3. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
4. Where are the POWs who refuse to join with Pancho Villa held?
5. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)