|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He does not say goodbye.
(d) He shakes her hand.
2. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(b) For her round face.
(c) For her astrological skills.
(d) For her crazy personality.
3. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
4. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
5. Where does Harriet sleep at night?
(a) In a small wooden hut by the river.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the old gringo's tent.
(d) In the train car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
2. After the old gringo returns from battle and goes to greet Harriet, what has she just finished doing?
3. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
5. How does General Arroyo feel about the hacienda?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)