|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(b) For her crazy personality.
(c) For her astrological skills.
(d) For her round face.
2. What color is the horse that the old gringo purchases?
3. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
(a) La Luna.
(c) La Garduña.
4. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
(a) Horses galloping by.
(c) Blacksmith hammers.
5. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A hacienda.
(b) A castillo.
(c) A casa.
(d) A biblioteca.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items does NOT adorn the statue of Jesus hanging on the cross during the Mexican fiesta?
2. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
3. How does the old gringo travel from Texas to Mexico?
4. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
5. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)