|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason the old gringo thinks he looks like an apparition?
(a) His white hair.
(b) His white horse.
(c) His blue eyes.
(d) His wrinkled skin.
2. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
(c) Being comfortable.
3. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her astrological skills.
(b) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(c) For her crazy personality.
(d) For her round face.
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the library.
(b) In the conservatory.
(c) In the parlor.
(d) In the ballroom.
5. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
(a) Her good looks.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her spunk.
(d) Her clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explodes in front of the old gringo right as he is entering Mexico?
2. How old is the old gringo when he reaches Mexico?
3. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
4. How does the old gringo say goodbye to Harriet before leaving for Zacatecas?
5. Which meal do the old man and woman in the tiny hut invite the old gringo to eat with them?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)