Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound do the old gringo and Harriet hear, which they think is gunshots?
(a) Horses galloping by.
(b) Blacksmith hammers.
2. Where are the POWs who refuse to join with Pancho Villa held?
(a) In a pigsty.
(b) In a giant metal cage.
(c) In their own graves.
(d) In swampy waters.
3. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(b) The old gringo.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
4. What does the old gringo regularly dream of?
(d) Being comfortable.
5. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her round face.
(b) For her crazy personality.
(c) For her astrological skills.
(d) For her dreamy way of speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
2. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
3. Which woman runs up the arriving soldiers and immediately begins flirting with them?
4. What part of battle does the old gringo think will be the most exciting and noble?
5. What does the old gringo think about after he witnesses the explosion?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)