|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
(a) Gold plates.
(b) Several pieces of gold silk.
(c) A bowl of pesos.
(d) A box of jewels.
2. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her good looks.
(d) Her spunk.
3. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) After lunch.
(b) Before bed.
(c) After dinner.
(d) After breakfast.
4. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
5. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
(a) So they no longer track dirty footprints through the house.
(b) To clean out the dance floor for a competition.
(c) To prepare for the Mirandas' return.
(d) So that they no longer must eat ashes in their food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
2. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
3. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
4. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
5. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)