|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) After breakfast.
(b) Before bed.
(c) After lunch.
(d) After dinner.
2. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Frederico Mansalvo.
(b) Marcus Olivarez.
(c) Doroteo Arango.
(d) Felipe Forzán.
3. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her crazy personality.
(b) For her astrological skills.
(c) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(d) For her round face.
4. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A record player.
(c) A violin.
(d) A faucet of running water.
5. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the conservatory.
(b) In the ballroom.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the parlor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
2. In what religion was La Luna raised?
3. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
4. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
5. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)