|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(c) East coast.
(d) New England.
2. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
(a) For her stunning good looks.
(b) As a mistake.
(c) Because she is the best teacher in the nation.
(d) As cover for an escape.
3. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
4. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) After lunch.
(b) After breakfast.
(c) After dinner.
(d) Before bed.
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
2. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
3. How did La Luna get her name?
4. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
5. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)