|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
(a) A bowl of pesos.
(b) Several pieces of gold silk.
(c) Gold plates.
(d) A box of jewels.
2. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
(a) For her stunning good looks.
(b) Because she is the best teacher in the nation.
(c) As cover for an escape.
(d) As a mistake.
3. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Marcus Olivarez.
(b) Felipe Forzán.
(c) Doroteo Arango.
(d) Frederico Mansalvo.
4. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) La Luz del Mundo.
(d) Later Day Saints.
5. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will be killed.
(b) That she will fall in love with him.
(c) That she will be dissatisfied.
(d) That she will want to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did La Luna get her name?
2. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
5. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)