|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
(a) A faucet of running water.
(b) A violin.
(c) A record player.
(d) A pillow.
2. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) The old gringo.
(b) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(c) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
3. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To study.
(b) To fight in the war.
(c) To teach.
(d) To work on her art.
4. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
5. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A revolutionary.
(c) A buffoon.
(d) A sycophant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
2. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
3. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
4. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
5. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)