|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
(a) In her twenties.
(b) In her thirties.
(c) In her forties.
(d) In her teens.
2. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(b) Colonel García.
(c) General Arroyo.
(d) The old gringo.
3. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To work on her art.
(b) To fight in the war.
(c) To teach.
(d) To study.
4. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Marcus Olivarez.
(b) Felipe Forzán.
(c) Doroteo Arango.
(d) Frederico Mansalvo.
5. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
(a) So that they no longer must eat ashes in their food.
(b) To clean out the dance floor for a competition.
(c) So they no longer track dirty footprints through the house.
(d) To prepare for the Mirandas' return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
2. How did La Luna get her name?
3. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
4. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)