|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A dictator.
(b) A sycophant.
(c) A buffoon.
(d) A revolutionary.
2. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) The old gringo.
(b) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
(a) She is five.
(b) She is fifteen.
(c) She is ten.
(d) She is an infant.
5. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(b) For her crazy personality.
(c) For her astrological skills.
(d) For her round face.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
2. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
3. What type of accent does Harriet have?
4. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
5. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)