|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
(a) She is ten.
(b) She is an infant.
(c) She is fifteen.
(d) She is five.
2. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her round face.
(b) For her crazy personality.
(c) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(d) For her astrological skills.
3. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
4. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) La Luz del Mundo.
(d) Later Day Saints.
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
2. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
3. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
4. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
5. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)