|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(c) East coast.
(d) New England.
2. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(d) The old gringo.
3. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
(a) To prepare for the Mirandas' return.
(b) So that they no longer must eat ashes in their food.
(c) To clean out the dance floor for a competition.
(d) So they no longer track dirty footprints through the house.
4. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Marcus Olivarez.
(b) Frederico Mansalvo.
(c) Doroteo Arango.
(d) Felipe Forzán.
5. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
(a) A violin.
(b) A record player.
(c) A faucet of running water.
(d) A pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
2. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
3. Why does General Arroyo pull his hat down and his serape up?
4. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
5. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)