|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) Later Day Saints.
(c) La Luz del Mundo.
2. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
(a) A box of jewels.
(b) A bowl of pesos.
(c) Gold plates.
(d) Several pieces of gold silk.
3. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) The old gringo.
(c) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
4. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To study.
(b) To fight in the war.
(c) To work on her art.
(d) To teach.
5. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
(a) That she will want to leave.
(b) That she will be dissatisfied.
(c) That she will fall in love with him.
(d) That she will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
2. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
3. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
4. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
5. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)