|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harriet have the servants set to sweeping up the ashes in the hacienda?
(a) So that they no longer must eat ashes in their food.
(b) So they no longer track dirty footprints through the house.
(c) To prepare for the Mirandas' return.
(d) To clean out the dance floor for a competition.
2. How did La Luna get her name?
(a) For her dreamy way of speaking.
(b) For her astrological skills.
(c) For her crazy personality.
(d) For her round face.
3. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
(a) She is ten.
(b) She is an infant.
(c) She is fifteen.
(d) She is five.
4. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(a) Later Day Saints.
(b) La Luz del Mundo.
5. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
(a) Because she was barren.
(b) Because she was illiterate.
(c) Because she was boring.
(d) Because she was unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old gringo fear will happen to Harriet while in Mexico?
2. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
3. What type of accent does Harriet have?
4. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
5. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)