|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
(a) Because she was unfaithful.
(b) Because she was barren.
(c) Because she was illiterate.
(d) Because she was boring.
2. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A castillo.
(b) A hacienda.
(c) A biblioteca.
(d) A casa.
3. Why does the old gringo think that Harriet was hired?
(a) As a mistake.
(b) As cover for an escape.
(c) For her stunning good looks.
(d) Because she is the best teacher in the nation.
4. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(a) New England.
(c) East coast.
5. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(b) The old gringo.
(c) Inocencio Mansalvo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
2. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
3. In what religion was La Luna raised?
4. Why does General Arroyo pull his hat down and his serape up?
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)