|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Arroyo think should be put in the position of protecting Harriet?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(c) No one, he believes Harriet should be turned away.
(d) The old gringo.
2. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her good looks.
(c) Her spunk.
(d) Her intelligence.
3. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
(a) A record player.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A violin.
(d) A faucet of running water.
4. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
(a) After lunch.
(b) After breakfast.
(c) After dinner.
(d) Before bed.
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
2. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
3. How did La Luna get her name?
4. Why does General Arroyo pull his hat down and his serape up?
5. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)