|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of accent does Harriet have?
(a) East coast.
(c) New England.
2. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
(a) A hacienda.
(b) A biblioteca.
(c) A casa.
(d) A castillo.
3. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
4. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To study.
(b) To teach.
(c) To fight in the war.
(d) To work on her art.
5. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
(a) In the ballroom.
(b) In the conservatory.
(c) In the parlor.
(d) In the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
2. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
5. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)