|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
(a) The old gringo.
(b) Colonel García.
(c) General Arroyo.
(d) Inocencio Mansalvo.
2. Why has Harriet come to Mexico?
(a) To fight in the war.
(b) To work on her art.
(c) To study.
(d) To teach.
3. Which of the following is the name Pancho Villa had before he became famous?
(a) Doroteo Arango.
(b) Frederico Mansalvo.
(c) Marcus Olivarez.
(d) Felipe Forzán.
4. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
5. What type of person does the old gringo compare General Arroyo to?
(a) A buffoon.
(b) A revolutionary.
(c) A dictator.
(d) A sycophant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what religion was La Luna raised?
2. What does the old gringo admire most in Harriet's character?
3. When do the Mexican people take siesta?
4. What does Harriet set out into the hallway to teach the servants about temptation?
5. What is the name of the family that hired Harriet?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)