|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes La Luna's husband?
2. In what religion was La Luna raised?
(b) La Luz del Mundo.
(d) Later Day Saints.
3. On what day of the week did La Luna's servants line up to be paid?
4. Who is the first to say that if a man wants to be considered a good soldier, he must go out into battle hoping to die?
(a) Inocencio Mansalvo.
(b) Colonel García.
(c) General Arroyo.
(d) The old gringo.
5. Why did La Luna's husband lose interest in her?
(a) Because she was unfaithful.
(b) Because she was barren.
(c) Because she was boring.
(d) Because she was illiterate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what interesting room of an old building do Harriet and the old gringo talk?
2. How old is Harriet when she arrives in Mexico?
3. What does La Luna use to muffle the sound of her voice when she is gossiping with Harriet?
4. How old is the girl that Harriet saves by sucking phlegm out of her throat?
5. What is the name of the type of home that the family who hired Harriet live in called?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)