1. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
3. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
4. What is Harriet's last name?
5. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
(a) Thomas Mulvane.
(b) Thoms Smith.
(c) Tom Shepherd.
(d) Tom Brooks.
6. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
(a) They were acquaintances.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) They were neighbors.
(d) They were coworkers.
7. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) Where they once lived.
(b) What she has lost.
(c) What could have been between them.
(d) How they met each other.
8. What is Harriet's nationality?
9. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
This section contains 4,219 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)