1. As an adult, in what city does Harriet live?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington D.C.
2. In what type of Mexican climate did Harriet live?
3. In which part of Mexico did Harriet live?
4. What is Harriet's last name?
5. What was Tomás Arroyo's name anglicized to?
(a) Tom Shepherd.
(b) Tom Brooks.
(c) Thomas Mulvane.
(d) Thoms Smith.
6. What relationship did Harriet and Tomás have in Mexico?
(a) They were coworkers.
(b) They were neighbors.
(c) They were acquaintances.
(d) They were lovers.
7. When Harriet dreams of Tomás, what thought takes over her mind?
(a) How they met each other.
(b) What she has lost.
(c) What could have been between them.
(d) Where they once lived.
8. What is Harriet's nationality?
9. How many people accompany Harriet as she makes her way over the Mexican border?
This section contains 4,219 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)