|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men has Will killed?
2. What decision does Lucy make in Book V, pp. 633-645?
(a) She decides to buy a new Summer wardrobe.
(b) She decides to redecorate the house.
(c) She decides to leave the family.
(d) She decides to cut her hair.
3. Where does Will take Ned?
(a) Election headquarters.
(b) New York City.
(c) A hunting trip.
(d) A battleground tour.
4. What was the only job that Samuel attempted?
5. Who was Maimie L. Beech?
(a) Bianca's sister.
(b) Lucy's nursemaid.
(c) Bianca's nursemaid.
(d) Samuel's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the commodity in which Will invests?
2. Who did Bianca marry?
3. What prevents Lucy from taking the kids and leaving?
4. Where does Baby plan to run away to?
5. What fascinates the tribe members after their big event?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Will not interested in seeing General Lee during the surrender at Appomattox?
2. What lie does Ned tell his mother and what did he actually do?
3. Describe how Cassie and her family members were taken aboard the big boat in Africa.
4. What are the circumstances of the death of Lucy and Will's baby, Archie?
5. How does the author show that Lucy is weary of Will's war stories?
6. How do Will's financial decisions make the family vulnerable?
7. What prevents Lucy from leaving with the children?
8. What are the circumstances in which Maimie is terminated by Angus McCloud?
9. What story does Lady Marsden ask Cassie to tell as they wait for Sherman's troops to arrive?
10. Describe Will's journey home after the end of the war.
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)