|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cares for Will now that he is incapacitated?
2. In what has Will invested money?
3. What kind of animals does Cassie raise?
4. What job does Cassie's mother have to do when sold to the Marsdens?
(a) Teach the children.
(b) Raise the chickens.
(c) Wash dishes.
(d) Beat the rugs.
5. Why does Will refuse any rides on his way home?
(a) He wants to be able to tell people that he walked all the way home from Appomattox.
(b) He is frightened of strangers.
(c) He is afraid Union soldiers might want to take some revenge on him.
(d) He does not encounter anyone who offers him a ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does a woman in the train station give to Lucy?
2. According to Prothero, there should not be a virgin over the age of __________ in the Confederacy.
3. What is the state of Will's popularity in the South now?
4. How does Maimie kill herself?
5. Lucy tells one of Will's stories about Unison Randolph who was ___________ at the time of the story.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)