|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Will to return home from Appomattox?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 7 weeks.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
2. From what does Lucy and Cap's youngest child die?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Gunshot wound.
3. What regret does the woman in the train station have?
(a) Leaving her children.
(b) Never marrying.
(c) Not going to college.
(d) Becoming a nun.
4. What musical instrument does Unison play?
5. What is the state of Will's popularity in the South now?
(a) It has declined.
(b) It is nonexistent.
(c) It is increasing.
(d) It is steady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Ned on the hunting trip?
2. How long has Will been in the army at the war's end?
3. What was the only job that Samuel attempted?
4. For whom were Lucy and Will's children named?
5. Where does Will want to take Ned?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)