|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Marsden was known to be a master at _________________.
(b) riding horses.
(c) fixing clocks.
2. What happens when Will gets closer to the places with the most painful memories?
(a) Will speeds up.
(b) Will drives erratically.
(c) The facts of Will's stories change.
(d) Will decides not to stop.
3. Where does Lucy tell Will she and the children will wait for him at the lake?
(a) In the car.
(b) In their cabin.
(c) At a diner.
(d) At the motel.
4. Where does Cassie plan to go when she leaves The Lilacs?
(a) New York City.
5. What kind of car did Cap buy?
(c) Model T Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lucy begin to worry about Will?
2. Cassie tells Lucy that Lucy doesn't know how to be _____________.
3. Who is the other slave who helps get Lady Marsden out of her home when Sherman's army arrives?
4. Lucy is pregnant with her _____________ child during the family road trip.
5. What does the Captain do during the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the only man that Lucy likes in the nursing home?
2. What is the premise of OLDEST LIVING CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL?
3. How does Ned's mother react when Will visits her to talk about Ned's death?
4. How does Lucy first meet Castalia?
5. How did Will become famous for telling his war stories?
6. Why is Lucy concerned for Will during the family's trip to view Civil War sites?
7. Even though Lucy is younger than Will, how does she view him regarding his emotional war wounds?
8. What is the irony of Sal Smith's situation when Will sees him again many years later?
9. What role do soap operas play in the nursing home where Lucy lives now?
10. What was the purpose of the trip the family made in a new Model T Ford?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)