|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of Cap's business?
2. How ole is Lucy when she marries Will?
3. Who was the man who saved Will's leg during the war?
(a) Frederick Clark.
(b) Everett Hocking.
(c) William Morgan.
(d) Sal Smith.
4. Who is Castalia?
(a) Will's sister.
(b) Wills' aunt.
(c) Will's housekeeper.
(d) Will's mother.
5. To what state does Will travel to tell the Union soldier's family about his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucy once follows Cassie ____________________.
2. What was the name of Lady Marsden's mansion?
3. How does Cap tell Lucy to summon Cassie?
4. Where did the boy in #9 die?
5. Who was the nursing home director that Lucy liked?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lucy first meet Castalia?
2. What is the irony of Sal Smith's situation when Will sees him again many years later?
3. Who is Sal Smith and what role did he play in Will's life during the war?
4. What role do soap operas play in the nursing home where Lucy lives now?
5. How old are Lucy and Will when they meet and begin a courtship?
6. How did Will become famous for telling his war stories?
7. Who is the only man that Lucy likes in the nursing home?
8. Why does Lucy allow Will to tell his war stories to the children in spite of her objection to them?
9. Why is Lucy concerned for Will during the family's trip to view Civil War sites?
10. How did Ned Smythe's mother react to news of his death?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)