|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the child when he dies?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
2. Which Union general do people talk about on Will's journey home?
3. Who did Bianca marry?
(a) Samuel Honicott.
(b) Joseph Treadwell.
(c) Matthew Owens.
(d) Adam McGlothin.
4. What was the big event of the year for Cassie's tribe in Africa?
(a) Dance of the Rare Red Bird.
(b) Egg Moon Festival.
(c) Festival of the Death Masks.
(d) Mardi Gras.
5. What city did the woman in the train station come from?
6. What musical instrument does Unison play?
7. Which of the following does Lucy NOT use for her Sunday School lessons?
(a) Stage props.
8. What kind of animals does Cassie raise?
9. Where is Will now storing some of his guns?
(a) The sewing room.
(b) The root cellar.
(c) The attic.
(d) The shed.
10. Who takes Ned for his blind training classes?
11. Who is Lucy's youngest child?
12. Who is Lucy's best friend as a child?
(a) Susan Jessup.
(b) Shirley Williams.
(c) Addie McGlothin.
(d) Peggy Hall.
13. What destination does Lucy choose when she goes to the train depot?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) St. Petersburg, Florida.
(c) Savannah, Georgia.
(d) New York City.
14. What job does Cassie's mother have to do when sold to the Marsdens?
(a) Beat the rugs.
(b) Teach the children.
(c) Raise the chickens.
(d) Wash dishes.
15. How do the Marsdens lose a sizable amount of money?
(a) It is Confederate money.
(b) Their house is robbed.
(c) Through bad investments.
(d) The banker embezzles it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Will been in the army at the war's end?
2. Where is Will sitting in a ditch in Book III, pp. 478-509?
3. How long does Lucy have to wait in the train depot before her train departs?
4. What do the Daughters of the Confederacy ask Will to do?
5. What was Lucy's father?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)