|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are people identified in the nursing home?
(a) By their medications.
(b) By their last names.
(c) By their arrival dates.
(d) By their room number.
2. Lucy is pregnant with her _____________ child during the family road trip.
3. Where does Will keep his gun collection?
(a) In a safe.
(b) In his desk.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In a closet.
4. What have some of the people at the nursing home gotten Lucy interested in?
(a) Watching game shows.
(c) Soap operas.
(d) Playing bridge.
5. Which of the following is NOT an item the slaves leave with Lady Marsden before they go?
6. What quirky thing did Ned's mother do two days after learning of his death?
(a) Invited people to a party.
(b) Slept in an army tent in the yard.
(c) Did not sleep for a week.
(d) Cut off all her hair.
7. What is Castalia's nickname?
8. What does Cassie prepare for Lucy for breakfast?
(a) French toast.
(c) An omelet.
9. What thought did Lucy have on her wedding night?
(a) She wanted to run back home.
(b) She could only tolerate her new husband.
(c) She wanted the night to last forever.
(d) She truly loved her new husband.
10. What did Lucy object to Will doing with the children?
(a) Playing dodge ball with them.
(b) Their homework.
(c) Telling them war stories.
(d) Having races with them.
11. What nickname does Lucy's father give her?
(a) Miss Engaged.
(c) Miss Priss.
(d) Doll Face.
12. Who is burned in the fiery destruction of The Lilacs?
(a) Lady Marsden.
(d) Big Sam.
13. How old was Captain Marsden when he joined the Confederate army?
14. How ole is Lucy when she marries Will?
15. Lucy learns that Cassie is a _______________.
(d) voodoo priestess.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the town in #15 located?
2. What is the name of the area where the freed slaves camp in Falls?
3. Where did the boy in #9 die?
4. What was the name of Lady Marsden's mansion?
5. Where does Cap drive the family in the new car?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)