|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV, pgs. 607-632.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an item the slaves leave with Lady Marsden before they go?
2. From what does Lucy and Cap's youngest child die?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Gunshot wound.
3. Who was the Union soldier Will dragged into a ditch with him?
(a) Simon Utt.
(b) Marcus Whittington.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Samuel Morgan.
4. Which Union general do people talk about on Will's journey home?
5. How did the boy in #9 die?
(b) Shot and drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animals does Cassie raise?
2. What does Cassie prepare for Lucy for breakfast?
3. Why do the slaves remain at The Lilacs for awhile?
4. Why does Will refuse any rides on his way home?
5. Who was Lucy's mother?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)