|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, pgs. 510 - 546.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will feel about seeing General Lee?
(a) Seeing him is the thrill of his life.
(b) He is not interested in seeing him.
(c) He would give anything to see him.
(d) He is not sure he wants to see him.
2. Will leaves Appomattox before ____________________.
(a) hearing the terms of the surrender.
(b) it starts to rain.
(c) seeing General Lee.
(d) saying goodbye to his buddies.
3. How are people identified in the nursing home?
(a) By their medications.
(b) By their room number.
(c) By their arrival dates.
(d) By their last names.
4. Why did Cap not make the trip alone?
(a) He wanted his children to have a good time.
(b) He was afraid to.
(c) He needed help with the maps.
(d) He wanted more time with Lucy.
5. Lucy once follows Cassie ____________________.
(a) to the cemetery.
(b) on her shopping day.
(c) to church.
(d) to her mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the boy in #9 die?
2. Why does Maimie always quit her job?
3. What was the name of Lady Marsden's mansion?
4. What does Will purchase when he returns home from visiting the Utts?
5. Lucy describes herself as the veteran of _____________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)