|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, pgs. 66-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucy's notoriety in the nursing home?
(a) She can tap dance.
(b) She can play the harmonica.
(c) She has the most boyfriends.
(d) She is the oldest living Confederate widow.
2. What does the Captain do during the night?
(a) He has nightmares.
(b) He slaps Lucy.
(c) He fixes a snack in his sleep.
(d) He sleepwalks.
3. What town was Ned Smythe from?
4. Will is nearly __________ when he marries Lucy.
5. Lucy describes herself as the veteran of _____________.
(a) child brides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought did Lucy have on her wedding night?
2. How old was Captain Marsden when he joined the Confederate army?
3. Where did Will and his mother often have picnics?
4. How old is Lucy at the beginning of the novel?
5. In what state is the town in #15 located?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)