|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Yeller do when Travis reaches for him?
(a) Old Yeller loses consciousness.
(b) Old Yeller licks his hand.
(c) Old Yeller lunges at him with bared fangs.
(d) Old Yeller whimpers in pain.
2. What does Mama make Arliss take out of his pockets before he goes to bed?
(a) Grasshoppers, worms, bugs, and lizards.
(b) His tree frog.
(c) His rock collection.
(d) His pennies.
3. How does Travis react to the news about hydrophobia?
(a) He is scared and mixed up about the danger.
(b) He thinks Sanderson is overreacting.
(c) He doesn't think it is anything to be concerned about.
(d) He thinks Sanderson is lying about it.
4. What does Travis do while Mama, Lisbeth, and Old Yeller go to burn Spot?
(a) He reads a book to Arliss.
(b) He cooks supper for everyone.
(c) He stays at home with Little Arliss.
(d) He teaches Arliss how to shoot.
5. What condition is Travis in when he returns home after shooting Spot?
(a) He is angry that Spot got hydrophobia.
(b) He feels stronger than he has in a long time.
(c) He is weak, sweating, and trembling.
(d) He is sad and upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lisbeth feel about Travis' reaction to the puppy?
2. How does the bull fight finally end?
3. What does Travis yell for Mama to bring him?
4. What does Mama say about Old Yeller?
5. What are the symptoms of hydrophobia?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)